Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

osmond19

Reaction score
To hume17,

Most brands inverters can match the setup that u want.

To osmond19,
2 trips is good in the sense that after they paint e walls, then u install the blower units.
So next time u do not need to repaint after a few years when u change a new aircon.

To beta_tester

Some hdb 5 rooms and marionette can install 2 outdoor units if they have higher electrical loading.

Thanks, terumo. I got it now.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'm living in a marionette,..this gaincity guy say cannot. But contractor say can. I asked my neighbour he say many ppl ard our estate doing it.

seowcc

Reaction score
Dear aircon experts,

Is it necessary to cover your aircon condenser to protect it from weather wear and tear, and potentially birds rest and **** on it?

unity58

Master Member
Reaction score
Mine is new hse under reno. The installers insists that one trip is more than enough. He said that if 2 trips the copper will be exposed to oxidise and dirt. 1 trip he will wrap up the fcu n compressor...

Just want to understand the benefit of 2 trips

osmond...this sound familiar. Did you get your aircon from kaisoon too? How much do they charge you for the 2 trips? Care to pm me? Thanks.

othello

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking to replace my flat's Aircon. Current it's Sys3, I wanna change to Sys2. Any recommendations ?

Note that the flat is to be rented out, so I don't need inverter. Just a decent brand will do.

cfmok

Reaction score
looking for system 4 for 5 to room resale flat

hi all, I'm looking for system 4 for my 5room resale flat. looking at Toshiba and Mitsubishi heavy. any suggestion ? thanks

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all, I'm looking for system 4 for my 5room resale flat. looking at Toshiba and Mitsubishi heavy. any suggestion ? thanks

It is me or System 4 are not that popular?

TIA for replies/comments. :)

junhize

Reaction score
Hi may I noe whether mitsubishi heavy industries is a good brand? Becoz I have read mixed reviews some recommending MIT electric some mhi?

I'm actually looking for a sys 3 inverter for a 4rm hdb so looking at mhi since the price is quite decent

Sorry if it's a noob question.

kaihing

Reaction score
Mitsubishi Inverter System 4 ($3,900)
MXY4A28VA / MSYGE10VA x 3 (9k btu x 3) + MSYGE 18VA x 1 (18k btu x 1)
Armaflex 1/2 Inches Class 1 Insulation
G23 Copper Pipe
13mm drainage pvc pipe
One year warranty for worksmanship & air-con equipments.
Five years warranty for compressor

Guys, was given above quotation. Is this a good deal? Anything to improve or better alternatives?

Will be getting it in a week or two after finalizing my renovation with contractor for new BTO

Thanks

I go to best tect they quote me $3585 same spec with u

u0206397

Reaction score
Looking to try out Midea inverter aircon. Any honest and reliable dealer to recommend for installation and support service?

The last thing I want is a badly installed aircon that fails or doesn't work, and distributor and dealer playing taichi and blame game on each other. So far got quotation from B**t T**h but read so many negative reviews from RenoTalk and here that I shudder at contracting B**t T**h to do the job. Another one is Abeyonic with no review currently. CT-Air Con also carries Midea but so far email no response.

Anyone with negative or positive review on these three? Or like to suggest other dealers I do not know of?

kidxcore

Reaction score
hi guys,
im looking to get a sys 3 inverter aircon from daikin, carrier or mitsubishi.
anyone have any recommendations?

jasonlimqs

Reaction score
Just bought Mitsubishi Inverter System 3 from All Best @ IMM.
MXY3A28VA
MSYGE10VA x 3

$2799 inclusive of everything.
Installation &
Dismantle of old system
Free $120 service voucher.

tmarvin

Reaction score
Advice needed for system 4 (3 bedroom, 1 living room)

Hi all experts,

Need some advice, I intend to replacement my existing Daikin (system 3) to a new System 4, but still deciding whether to get Daikin or Mitsubishi Electric or Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. Any advice from all experts? Second question is, do I need to replace all the existing piping? As my old aircon was with us for 10 years, and is R22 model, which new model are R420, will there be any impact if I don't change? If piping is needed to replace, any lobang for false ceiling patching work to recommend???

Thanks in advance.

= )

tmarvin

Reaction score
To Tamrvin,

Since u r replacing sys 3 with sys 4, best to install new pipings.

Hi Terumo,

Thanks for your advise. I also read one article online, saying if using existing R22 pipe, it may have some chemical reaction, which not so good. One more advice needed, ahll I go for Mitsubishi Electric Starmex or go for Mitsubishi Heavy Industries? DC inverter or AC inverter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.