Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbtsam

Master Member
Reaction score
Why not take Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (made in thailand - same as Starmex)

System 3
3 x 12k BTU SRK35ZMX-S/ SCM60ZJ-S1(3 ticks)

hmm.. Seems like a lot of comparison between Daikin & Mitsubishi.

Thinking to go either of these System 3 model. Any review for the Panasonic model?

Panasonic :
CU-3XS27RKZ / CSXS9RKZW x 3 (3 ticks)

Mitsubishi :
MXY3A28/MSYGE10 x 3(2 ticks)

Both Enquicern Cool & Cold Engine are quoting comparable pricing for both models. Anyone with experience with either company ?

Thanks!

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
If I'm not misinformed, MHI warranty is through 3rd party, whereas ME direct by Mitsubishi.

scouter

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll check it out . Seems like a decent energy saving model.

All these choosing is making me confused. :s22:

Why not take Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (made in thailand - same as Starmex)

System 3
3 x 12k BTU SRK35ZMX-S/ SCM60ZJ-S1(3 ticks)

sbn233y

Reaction score
Never use ecogreen or eco-green aircon contractor, very bad service and workmanshio. Aircon installed less than a month so many issues

pamsnoj

Reaction score
Help Choosing between Daikin MKS65QVMG or MKS80QVMG

Hi,

I read Daikin Smile series brochure but can't figure out the BTU capacity of these two Daikin condenser units, MKS65QVMG or MKS80QVMG. And therefore unable to decide which of these two most closely matches my air con usage pattern.

This is for a System 4 with the following FCUs:
3x CTKS25QVM (8,530BTU) for the rooms
1x CTKS35QVM (11,940BTU) for living room

Typical usage pattern is A) 3 rooms switch on at the same time (3x8,530=25,590BTU) OR B) 1 room + living room switched on (8,530+11,940=20,470BTU).

Other usage patterns will be very infrequent.

With ME Starmex, it was easy to figure out that a 4A28 condenser unit (28,000BTU) is sufficient. But with Daikin, I'm lost.

Much thanks in advance.

J

superfrippe

Reaction score
Hey,

i'm so tired of dealing with poor air condition services and im trying to come up with a solution to the problem. I think we all feel the same pain and distrust towards these services.

I want to get a better understanding of what your experience has been dealing with these companies. I would be very grateful if you can take a few minutes to fill out a survey i have created. Its only 10 questions :)

If you are keen to help out more, you can put in your email address at the end of the survey so i can follow up with more questions. Feel free to share the link to anyone you know had similar issues.

Here is the survey:
surveymonkey.com/r/5XDWWJW

terumo

Reaction score
MKS65QVMG max btu is 34k.
MKS80QVMG is 36k.
MKS90QVMG is 41k.

Hi,

I read Daikin Smile series brochure but can't figure out the BTU capacity of these two Daikin condenser units, MKS65QVMG or MKS80QVMG. And therefore unable to decide which of these two most closely matches my air con usage pattern.

Typical usage pattern is A) 3 rooms switch on at the same time (3x8,530=25,590BTU) OR B) 1 room + living room switched on (8,530+11,940=20,470BTU).

With ME Starmex, it was easy to figure out that a 4A28 condenser unit (28,000BTU) is sufficient. But with Daikin, I'm lost.

Much thanks in advance.

J

heroking

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ask u all for air con mounted on the wall if the bed is directly below the aircon can the cold air blow onto you when sleeping or must put diagonally opposite the aircon?

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going to replace my old lousy aircon to a Daikin.

Recommend me a good and affordable company pls

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Much thanks in advance.

J

All I can say is Daikin last longer but aircon technicians love Mitsubishi because their spare parts are so easy to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.