Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

idjekyll

Reaction score
ask u all for air con mounted on the wall if the bed is directly below the aircon can the cold air blow onto you when sleeping or must put diagonally opposite the aircon?

My bed is directly below a unit and it hasn't been an issue once. Make sure you sleep with your head closer to the wall below the unit so you don't get the direct hit of the cool air. In that position, even if you have the swing activated, it won't affect you. Tried and tested. One minor issue is to take immediate action when the unit leaks.

kyteo79

Reaction score
My bed is directly below a unit and it hasn't been an issue once. Make sure you sleep with your head closer to the wall below the unit so you don't get the direct hit of the cool air. In that position, even if you have the swing activated, it won't affect you. Tried and tested. One minor issue is to take immediate action when the unit leaks.

Very good comments ...

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi, is this price quote OK ? StarMEX system 3 Easy Clean $2k, inc installation + stanless steel bracket + installation + 16mm PVC drainage pipe. model: MUX-3B20VB, non-inverter.

Can share the name of the vendor that provided you this quotation ?
The price seems too low for System 3 from what I run through in this thread.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

For Cold Engine,

usually after site survey, how long then they will come to install the a/c ah ?

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

For Cold Engine,

usually after site survey, how long then they will come to install the a/c ah ?

I suggest you give them a call to confirm the date for your aircon installation.
I happened to talk to them yesterday.
Their schedule is packed till 2 to 3 weeks later.

SnorlaxGorGor

Reaction score
Anyone have the contact number for cold engine?
Need to install aircon on early august. :)

I suggest you give them a call to confirm the date for your aircon installation.
I happened to talk to them yesterday.
Their schedule is packed till 2 to 3 weeks later.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Best to have some distance from aircon to bed, in case of water dripping and servicing.

idjekyll

Reaction score
Previously someone posted that he got quotation from Cold Engine:

Mitsubishi Starmex system 3 - $2850 (2 ticks)
MXY3A28/MSYGE10 x 3

Yeah that's what I thought. I think that's the new pricing or maybe offer price. There are some sellers selling at 3.2k ro 3.4k like that.

idjekyll

Reaction score
Anyone installed those fancy range units like the Daikin ENVI or the LG Art cool? Any reviews?

lee-turbo

Master Member
Reaction score
2017-06-10%2022.25.16.jpg

at the hottest of the night fcu show me this.....
lol

frosted fcu

Last edited:

popeyes

Reaction score
Any1 bought system 4, 38000btu for 5 room BTO? I'm not sure whether 24000 or 38000 btu to purchase. Price diff abt 600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.