Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

m/mink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In this inferno temperature..
Suddenly my aircon don't feel cold at all. I just got the maintenance to "refilled the gas" 6 months ago. :s22:

brandonorh

Reaction score
hi

Your can try Hap Heng Hua aircon, my house aircons were install by them and i got them to service my house aircons too.

SnorlaxGorGor

Reaction score
Because the one that can afford ferrari / lambo, dont have time for TV :)

can't really say also. whens the last time you see lambo or ferrari advert on tv?

Btw i have receive a quote, is it okay?
Mitsubishi starmex system 4 - $3850
MXY4A28/MSYGE10 x 3/MSYGE18

Meanwhile is 18000btu enough for my living room?

Ly8dsOb.jpg

jasonlch85

Reaction score
Just contacted jexaircon, quotation given for Mitsubishi electric system 4, 5 tickets, 3x9k btu and 1x24K btu total net price is $4168. No charge for arranging 2nd trip for system 3 and above. Anyone has any experience with them? I'm considering using them.

idjekyll

Reaction score
Because the one that can afford ferrari / lambo, dont have time for TV :)

touche :s13:

Meanwhile is 18000btu enough for my living room?

Ly8dsOb.jpg

eh power same layout as me but i got the MHI sys 3 instead. 18k should be more than enough. just make sure room doors closed and install a kitchen door as well.

jasonlch85

Reaction score
Your quote from cold engine? How many ticks? I have similar floor plan as yours, and I'm considering going for 24k btu for open concept kitchen/living

Asus80

Reaction score
Just contacted jexaircon, quotation given for Mitsubishi electric system 4, 5 tickets, 3x9k btu and 1x24K btu total net price is $4168. No charge for arranging 2nd trip for system 3 and above. Anyone has any experience with them? I'm considering using them.

workmanship i can give 9.5/10. my house install on 25/05/2017 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries

sooch68

Reaction score
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries vs Mitsubishi starmex... may I know the pros and cons? Am looking for a Sys 3 to replace my 15 year old Diakin. Thanks.

idjekyll

Reaction score
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries vs Mitsubishi starmex... may I know the pros and cons? Am looking for a Sys 3 to replace my 15 year old Diakin. Thanks.

Actually not much difference. I chose MHI because it's 3x12k btu instead of starmex's 3x9k btu for a system 3. Starmex get a lot of hype due to marketing but to me they are similar in quality. You can't go wrong with Starmex, MHI or Daikin.

Last edited:

greatgreenman

Reaction score
hi guys my aircon got e6 error code... apparently it's a communication error between indoor and outside unit. outside unit doesn't power on. I thought it was under 5 year warranty, but apparently europace says the 5 year warranty only covers the small cylinder compressor and now wants to charge me between $350-$500 for replacement.

Anyone know of cheaper alternatives? Because the price is bloody ridiculous considering the unit was installed less than 2 years ago

terumo

Reaction score
Daikin unit?

hi guys my aircon got e6 error code... apparently it's a communication error between indoor and outside unit. outside unit doesn't power on. I thought it was under 5 year warranty, but apparently europace says the 5 year warranty only covers the small cylinder compressor and now wants to charge me between $350-$500 for replacement.

Anyone know of cheaper alternatives? Because the price is bloody ridiculous considering the unit was installed less than 2 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.