Air purifier? - Part 2

Deceased

Reaction score
The trident plus is also an oem of another adawo model.

Think the difference is just the “cold plasma ions” which I’m not so sure is the same as the negative ions/anions or not. If same, then total rip off from CN.

Last edited:

TonyStark

Master Member
Reaction score
anyway i was just giving an honest response to a bro on hardwarezone. mayb you work for a purifier brand but i am not lol. so i wont argue with you. lol

Scylla is apparently right.

China’s Adawo (www.adawo.com.cn) has products looking and probably working exactly like Trident products (www.tridentair.sg). yet Trident Air claimed that they did collaboration with A*STAR to come up with this new tech…

i smell bs somewhere. u?

Last edited:

jabbapapa

Reaction score
lol enjoy your csi. all i care is it works great at home. and sterra and many similar looking brands all confirm is oem

Lucky177

Master Member
Reaction score
Can Xiaomi AP turn on using App or smart home?
Able to schedule auto on/off AP using XiaoMi Home app. Also under automation > create smart scene, able to set eg. auto on AP when PM2.5 exceed certain limit etc. That’s what I did for my 4 Pro and Pro H.

iicecube

Master Member
Reaction score
Did anyone try b4 the honeycomb brand air purifier? Mainly I always close the window in my room and wanna reduce more dust, does it help reduce?

iCubes

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, any review on sterra air purifiers and HEPA 13 filters?
My office using. I think its very gimmicky with the touch buttons and the ball head covering and uncovering. More moving parts = high chance of breaking down. The touch buttons are also unresponsive sometimes. We only just installed and already see the touch buttons acting up. I wouldn't use my own money to buy these.

rznktoae

Reaction score
first time buying air purifier and i was abit fast in pulling the trigger BUT i just cancelled my order for Sterra Moon after reading this thread and some threads on reddit.

Space Gray model with UV - $299
True HEPA-13 Filter (3-in-1) x2 - $119.99
4 year additional warranty - $80

total with discounts: $478.89

i saw i could get a better deal. bought the exact same model Europace 3380Z instead:

EUROPACE EPU 3380Z (2 year local warranty) - $208
(from separate seller) Filter x2 - $70

total with discounts: $267.64

touchring1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone blueair air purifier got musty smell? Mine bought about 6 years ago, changed the hepa once recently, seldom used but now got musty smell. Don't know if need to change the whole set.

Lucky177

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone blueair air purifier got musty smell? Mine bought about 6 years ago, changed the hepa once recently, seldom used but now got musty smell. Don't know if need to change the whole set.
I don’t have blueair. Instead of changing the whole set, maybe you can try to switch on the purifier without the filter (provided it allows you to do that) and see if there’s still musty smell.

If there isn’t, most likely is just the filter and not the purifier. Hopefully is helpful.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.