Air purifier? - Part 2

kairi kwan

Reaction score
Can it really help to remove odour? My priority
Can’t remove odour but can remove dust & other small particles, like fur (cos I have cats at home), cos I have sensitive nose that will easily trigger therefore this purifier help me a lot, hope this helps you

TheCoolDude89

Reaction score
Anyone has any review of Trident and Daikin air purifiers? These products no need to have filter replacements.

Vadher

Reaction score
Any recommendation for Xiaomi AP 4 Compact? It's lightweight and fairly unobtrusive can easily place one in each bedroom. The living room will probably need at least the 'Lite' version?

micromousez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has any review of Trident and Daikin air purifiers? These products no need to have filter replacements.
I bought Trident Plus when I am having Covid.
Luckily, my other 3 family members did not get infected.

Trident Plus is also very sensitive. Eg, when I spray hair spray in my master toilet, within 3 sec, the Trident Plus in my dinner area will detect it.

Easy to wash the filter

john doe 84

Reaction score
Dyson Air Purifiers - be warned that you might have a high pitch whine sound that occurs now and then. The only way to avoid it is to run at a low speed (4 or slower). Had this problem both on TP04, TP06 & TP09.

I personally like Dyson because it blows the purified air all around...faster way for clean air to reach all part of the room if you ask me.

I personally am KIVing a Samsung air purifier - depends on whether there will be haze this year and how bad it is.

Amitabah

Reaction score
Is adawo worth to get from TB? Or should I stick to Xiaomi AP? My recent Poiema kaaputt... Thinking which should I get. Poiema seems to be out of biz...

TIA!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.