Air purifier? - Part 2

hkchew03

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good solid AP which doesn't require me to buy and change filters?
No such thing as no need to change filter for any AP. Only pre-filter are washable at best. You can continue to use the filter until turn black, but don't expect it to function as well as a well maintained filter.

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good solid AP which doesn't require me to buy and change filters?
U need to understand why is there a need to change filter first.

The reason is due to efficiency level of the filter will drop as the usage is alot

red_december

Reaction score
No such thing as no need to change filter for any AP. Only pre-filter are washable at best. You can continue to use the filter until turn black, but don't expect it to function as well as a well maintained filter.

U need to understand why is there a need to change filter first.

The reason is due to efficiency level of the filter will drop as the usage is alot

Sorry i meant to say, would you be able to recommend an AP that doesn't require frequent change of filter and/or can wash filters instead of having to buy new ones?

Also considering Phillips AC1715. Thinking of buying during the 11.11 sale. Anyone here have a review?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.