Air purifier? - Part 2

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
I first time order from Taobao, and first time using Global Shipping Direct, also know how to read the FAQ to find out what can and cannot be shipped. the FAQ one page only somemore in English to easy to read. Some people don't do their homework & only know how to blame the service provider. :s13:

Can I trouble you to please share the link to see the size/weight limits for Global Shipping Direct, I must be noob cannot find :o

The last time I tried Global Direct was back in July 2015, I recall only finding a page in chinese. The FAQ page in english had no info about size/weight, only goods categories. It's possible that they updated it now after they realized a lot of parcels were getting rejected? Anyway, please share for reference, thanks!

Last edited:

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's just some weird things that happen from time to time on taobao. After sometimes you go click again it's back to normal (i.e. not banned from export).

ahhhh mine just came during lunchtime

wL1kK4k.jpg

slowchemical

Reaction score
Just bought xm2. Anyone can advise how to set favorite mode and timer mode in the app for iOS? Doesn't seems to display much in my settings tab. Pls help!

Nuuudals

Reaction score
Just bought xm2. Anyone can advise how to set favorite mode and timer mode in the app for iOS? Doesn't seems to display much in my settings tab. Pls help!

You import? From where?

Anyone can recommend me a air purifier for my bedroom? On when sleeping use. Prefer to buy local with local warranty~ :s12:

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
I using Philips air purifier ac4025 for my bedroom.

decent with timer. but no meter for air quality. easy to operate.

You import? From where?

Anyone can recommend me a air purifier for my bedroom? On when sleeping use. Prefer to buy local with local warranty~ :s12:

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The pleats looks quite messed up. Is the airflow affected?

Not really. It's actually 20% higher in airflow than the TB HEPA (and that's a 45mm thick version). Efficiency (laser particle counter measurement) just a wee bit lower than the TB HEPA.

Maybe affect a bit lah, but i would not worry about it. Also, that messed up part most likely would not attract as much, so later about 6 weeks i go check, some parts darker than others.

Anywayz, each filter is about SGD6.5 nia. Use for 6 weeks, then efficiency woiuld drop. I will measure it this time round. Pure electrostatics is like that.

I bought for SGD52 in total from Amazon including DHL 3-day shipping (I paid like usd 9.70 but they gave me DHL 3-days coz oversized :s13:), back in 2013 due to PSI 401 lah. Can cut into 8 pieces. Now finish it up.

hummingstock

Reaction score
U need to uninstall mi home Singapore version n download China Mi home version. There are many options. Go play store to download. I just did it for my xiaomi ipcam. DO NOT update the China version.

tanyj82

Reaction score
U need to uninstall mi home Singapore version n download China Mi home version. There are many options. Go play store to download. I just did it for my xiaomi ipcam. DO NOT update the China version.
China Mi home version all chinese or izzit english ?

oAkEn86

Reaction score
anyone got a way to control xm2 from the PC (instead of phone)? trying to find chrome app or a program for it but cant. Network devices also not detected.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.