HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

any one have good plumber contacrs?

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2017, 10:24 PM   #16

My colleague kitchen got stuck too. The kitchen sink water will cause the hole below the cabinet beside sink to have water rushing out. He called this number 9090-9933 which was very responsive, each repeated call have a lady called Xiao Mei answering. Problem fixed within 10 mins.

He shared that the experience was

1. within 45 mins 2 young chap came,
2. open the cabinet, open the "hidden drain" hole,
3. shove a big circular plunger in with a flexible hose
4. used TWO pail full of water to forcefully flush the pipe from the sink.
5. finally plus added some chemical to clear the drain at the end.

He was quoted $80 over the phone, the chap came and quoted $150 as chemical was needed to dissolve the stucked whatever stuffs.

I help to do a search on the number - looks like this company.
http://breakthrough-i-concept.weebly...ontact-us.html

Last edited by benedictsim; 08-03-2017 at 10:29 PM.. Reason: typo and added company info
benedictsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2017, 04:46 PM   #17

Looking for repair services on your household? Pricing will be reasonable. Onsite quotation will be provided and will only execute the repair upon your agreement. You can find us on Facebook for more information.
FB Page: E A Renoworkz
Otherwise you may contact us by whatsapp or call us at 83489924.

Last edited by Ea.renoworkz; 18-03-2017 at 04:49 PM..
Ea.renoworkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 01:20 AM   #18

there might be chokage near your sink or bottle trap....

i used to have this problem too... call this singapore plumbers to solve it.. turned out to be an easy job lol
~Dragonite~ likes this.
albertchan659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 09:54 PM   #19

I was looking for a reliable plumber and saw this forum, checked google and called Mr Plumber Singapore. I'm surprised no one mentioned them yet.

They are really as good as their recommendations, friendly and does the plumbing job well.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 10-08-2017, 01:38 AM   #20
Master Member

I had 2 issues within a 2 days. One was a leaking sound behind a cabinet in the morning, so I googled for a "recommended plumber singapore" and picked the first result. They quoted $180-$280 - I thought it was a bit steep but no choice as the leaking sound seemed quite bad and I had a flight to catch in a few hours. They came round 3 hours later and charged me $220 to replace about a foot of piping. I missed my flight as a result and had to forego my trip completely.

The second issue on the next day, was a small drip leading to our water heater. This time it wasn't as urgent so I did some shopping around for quotations. First my wife recommended Carousell so I did a search for "leaking pipe" and picked the only listing (ad with $30) with that search term and messaged them. They came back with a quote of $250 per metre . I did another search for "plumber" and picked some "uncle". They initially replied 4 hours after my initial message and then took another hour and a half to say that they were busy and couldn't make it till next week (it's a Monday today).

I continued searching using Google and ended up on Singapore Plumbing Society website that lists their members but there were too many to choose from and I didn't know who to choose. So I finally ended up on PUB website and clicked their "Search for a Licensed Plumber". The beauty of this website is you can search by area code so that you can find a plumber near you. You just need to put in the first 2 digits of your area code.
I called a couple of phone numbers but some of them don't answer or hang up on you. Some don't put working hours or only work till 6pm so I ignored those. In the end I chose Mr WONG PANG FEI (aka Jackie Wong) who lived down the street from me. He called back straight away after initial missed call. I told him the situation and he quoted me $60. Around the appointed time he came and did a fuss free replacement. Besides Mandarin and English, he also speaks Cantonese (I am from Hong Kong). I would highly recommend him as his rates are more than reasonable and if you are in Sengkang or Punggol he will give free quotations without transport charge (he rides his bicycle to your house).
I normally don't write posts and you will notice this is my first. Anyway I was so happy with his service that I was compelled to write this recommendation in this forum. His business is called Happy Star Electrical and Plumbing and you can reach him at 81334507. I hope he gets more business as a result. Cheers.
Called this guy for a partially choked toilet bowl. Pretty good and cheap service. +1
garyfu likes this.
Old 13-11-2017, 03:17 AM   #21

Thumbs up Professional Plumber

Plumber with 35 years experience, reliable and trust worthy with REGISTERED company

Contact at (65) 97923566 - Mr Soh

Hopes this might help u to fix your house plumbing issues

24hrs services

Last edited by Soh JW; 13-11-2017 at 03:22 AM..
Soh JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 06:41 PM   #22

My colleague kitchen got stuck too. The kitchen sink water will cause the hole below the cabinet beside sink to have water rushing out. He called this number 9090-9933 which was very responsive, each repeated call have a lady called Xiao Mei answering. Problem fixed within 10 mins.

He shared that the experience was

1. within 45 mins 2 young chap came,
2. open the cabinet, open the "hidden drain" hole,
3. shove a big circular plunger in with a flexible hose
4. used TWO pail full of water to forcefully flush the pipe from the sink.
5. finally plus added some chemical to clear the drain at the end.

He was quoted $80 over the phone, the chap came and quoted $150 as chemical was needed to dissolve the stucked whatever stuffs.

I help to do a search on the number - looks like this company.
http://breakthrough-i-concept.weebly...ontact-us.html
Oh yes, I just kena from them. They gave out flyers around my area and I called them to unchoke my kitchen pipe.
They came and told me that I can choose a $260 option using chemicals or $600 using a machine. Said the chemical was that expensive because it required special license and what not.
Bo bian, kitchen flooding and being not very informed, I just ask them to do the chemical.
After they did it, they said they quoted me $280 (I am pretty sure it was $260). I just agreed to get them out of my house.
Only when I requested to whoever it was manning the handphone number did I get a invoice and found out it was breakthrough i-concept.

Afterwards, I remembered having a friend whose dad is a plumber (mentioned here apparently haha) and was told usually these services only take <$100.

Lesson learnt guys.
utorz- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2017, 11:55 AM   #23

try engaging kiasu plumber. they are Singapore plumber. Friendly, affordable and reliable.
makasu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2017, 05:17 PM   #24
GBC
Arch-Supremacy Member

How come all of a sudden, alot of 1 post accounts start appearing ?
GBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 11:21 AM   #25

Lousy Plumber

Please do Not use this Plumber and Electrician

/hdbplumberservice.com.sg

Was charging me $500 to fix toilet mixer leakage and in the End i told him to just fix the one of my room light with bulbs provided by me.
Was Charge $80.00
Really insane company. I should have read this blog first.
xiangzeng likes this.
Sharda98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 05:25 PM   #26

Good Plumber : Mr Wong

Called this guy for a partially choked toilet bowl. Pretty good and cheap service. +1
I called Mr Wong (my 3rd request in so many months; I think I became a regular...haha) and as usual he fixed my small leaks. But this time after he left there was still a slight drip from one of the connectors, so I messaged him and he came round again within half an hour. He tried tightening the joints but was not satisfied with the results. In the end he replaced the parts and found out that there was a hairline crack in one of the connecting joints. The problem has been fixed and I would still highly recommend him to anyone who doesn't want to be ripped off.
garyfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 03:06 PM   #27

Do not call breakthrough I concept.. They sent fridge magnet without their company name & the number they changed to 88223388.. Said use machine & quoted $220 for clearing the choke.. Quoted $320 including changing the sinky paip with 1 year warranty.. Charged me $10 for talking only.. Bad luck

Last edited by acal924; 07-04-2018 at 03:12 PM..
acal924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 12:05 PM   #28

Oh yes, I just kena from them. They gave out flyers around my area and I called them to unchoke my kitchen pipe.
They came and told me that I can choose a $260 option using chemicals or $600 using a machine. Said the chemical was that expensive because it required special license and what not.
Bo bian, kitchen flooding and being not very informed, I just ask them to do the chemical.
After they did it, they said they quoted me $280 (I am pretty sure it was $260). I just agreed to get them out of my house.
Only when I requested to whoever it was manning the handphone number did I get a invoice and found out it was breakthrough i-concept.

Afterwards, I remembered having a friend whose dad is a plumber (mentioned here apparently haha) and was told usually these services only take <$100.

Lesson learnt guys.
Me too , just called them earlier today . Seemed very kind at first over the phone , then when they came , because I was in the toilet and was late for 1 minute in opening the door , received a call from the office scolding me for being late in opening the door . Later on the guy gave me a scary stare . He came and did and recommended me in putting the acid , and within 5 minutes he left . Was charged a sweeping $250 for just pouring in the acid and doing nothing. No choice , just pay since he alr poured . Lesson learnt too , check before you call ! Do not call their company for any services !! Can instead call 98236763 for plumbing services . He only quoted me 50 for that and he gave free quotation . The plumber that I just recommended also said the previous one from breakthrough-i often overcharged for their services
xiangzeng likes this.
SCAMMED BADLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 01:39 PM   #29
Supremacy Member

Looks kind of obvious lots of self advertisement on this thread.
Starbutt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 10:59 AM   #30

Looking for Plumber. Call up CC PLUMBING SERVICES and ask for quotation range. The guy refused to quote and told me don't look for him as he can only quote on the spot. This kind of plumber who dare to ask him to come. For sure it going to be a high quotation.
xiangzeng likes this.
Angry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.