e-Remote Broadlink RM-Pro

infernolord

Reaction score
Hi did anyone having issues with the switches? Suddenly all my switch renamed to switch1, switch2, switch3 etc on my amazon echo.
Previous renamed them, no issues until yesterday

kelvinang

Reaction score
Hi did anyone having issues with the switches? Suddenly all my switch renamed to switch1, switch2, switch3 etc on my amazon echo.
Previous renamed them, no issues until yesterday

had this issue too.

I tried, uninstall Google Home app and IHC app, logging out and logging, unpairing all the switches, and re-pairing them again.

Waste of time, but it worked for me (back to normal now)

Specialfeelings

Reaction score
Okay, last resort you can try log out and delete both apps and reinstall see it helps. Lastly, if you’re iOS, try re-link on an Andriod device; if you’re using Andriod device, try re-linking using an iPhone or iPad.

Hope your problem is only temporary.
🤞

Already tried reinstalling both apps, but still the same. Have yet to try linking with an Android since I don’t have one. Now turning them on and off using scenes I set for the switches. Busy doing spring cleaning due to CNY so won’t be able to do troubleshooting till after that.. Hope by then is a confirm solution for this issue.

shacboi

Reaction score
Anyway seems like the broadlink TC2 is not so stable, think saw such issues happening several times throughout the threads.

Already tried reinstalling both apps, but still the same. Have yet to try linking with an Android since I don’t have one. Now turning them on and off using scenes I set for the switches. Busy doing spring cleaning due to CNY so won’t be able to do troubleshooting till after that.. Hope by then is a confirm solution for this issue.

XER

Reaction score
Anyway seems like the broadlink TC2 is not so stable, think saw such issues happening several times throughout the threads.

Issue resolved itself it seems there was a server issue that few days. Overall quite satisfied with broadlink myself after using it for almost 2 yrs. I would say uptime is almost 99%.

I like its versatility to control lights and all IR device at home plus no need for neutral wire which means plug and play.

Elon Jobs

Reaction score
Issue resolved itself it seems there was a server issue that few days. Overall quite satisfied with broadlink myself after using it for almost 2 yrs. I would say uptime is almost 99%.

I like its versatility to control lights and all IR device at home plus no need for neutral wire which means plug and play.

Same here. May will be two year anniversary. Best investment of $500 ever, no regrets. 🙏

tat2sailor

Reaction score
Hi ppl, anyone using the latest broadlink App? Wanna find out does it have the much waited real time device status upgrade. And I suppose only wifi devices will have status while RF devices will not, am I right? Thanks

elainetsy

Reaction score
ihc devices offline in google home

Hi guys need some advice. My TC2 was working fine yesterday using Google home, but now suddenly it doesn’t work anymore using voice command or the Google home app, and in the Google home app it states as offline. I try turning them on and off using the ihc app and they are working fine. Any idea how to resolve this issue?

Hi Specialfeelings, i have the same issue since 2 days ago, and i did try also to unlink ihc from google home and link again same....omg ...is there any solution to this? it just happen overnight , and on ihc apps, all the devices are working perfectly, only on google home all is with offline status ..

mrwirus

Reaction score
Hi.. I understand that there are a few versions for broadlink devices.. eu non-EU us versions right?

Which one should we be getting for sg and where is the best place to get it?

Thank you!

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi.. I understand that there are a few versions for broadlink devices.. eu non-EU us versions right?

Which one should we be getting for sg and where is the best place to get it?

Thank you!

Where can I purchase the RM Pro 4?

There's an official dealer on carousell, desiree I think. And the local experience centre thats you can search a few pages back

infernolord

Reaction score
My TC 2, 1 gang is not working with Echo, but if i use the app, it is working fine. Any one have issues?
Rest of 2 gangs and 3 gangs are working fine with my echo. weird

tweety_piyo

Reaction score
just got a RM Pro 4 , added my LG tv and added ceiling fan (both work well using broadlink app buttons)

any idea why google home unable to work to control the TV and fan ? the TV doesn't even show up on google home and the ceiling fan keeps saying offline even though fan is on and spinning already

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.