Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Fujitsu Aircon / Winfinity - Bad experience

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By summerberries0
  • 1 Post By carlover76

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-05-2014, 02:05 PM   #1

Fujitsu Aircon / Winfinity - Bad experience

I don't want people to experience the same issue. Please do not choose Fujitsu aircon. You may think that all new aircon should last 3-5 years, just like me. It is big mistake.

At first they refused to reply my email. Fujistu does not have Aircon support in Singapore. So I emailed all the way to Japan HQ, complained and only then winfinity respond (I have email proof)

Winfinity (Fujitsu agent) has visited my place every 2-4 months since guarantee period.
This is my second year with Fujitsu and they have visited over 10x. Manager came but useless as well

They replace one part after another. Everytime they came, they always discover new problem (part of aircon, gas need refill, not properly maintained). Since they change the whole aircon, the last to blame is the piping, which may cost over $1,000. I asked for guarantee that this is the last time and if it doesn't fix the issue, refund given.

Their answer is indirectly "You can change the piping yourself too"

Most likely they will not give me refund and I have to spend another $4,000 to replace whole system. I am at my wit end.

Save yourself the trouble and pick more reputable aircon brand.
AirProjectServices likes this.
summerberries0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2014, 11:50 AM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

Why you don't buy Daikin ?
keanteac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2014, 10:04 PM   #3

Why you don't buy Daikin ?
When I bought aircon, we were on tight budget and didn't really bother on quality brands. The sales gave us great offer on Fujitsu. We thought Fujitsu is a good brand overall (for computer) and the sales said "all new aircon should have last 3-5 years at least (despite any brands)"

We thought that is reasonable. I didn't expect Fujitsu to broke within FEW MONTHS!!!

Fujitsu office couldn't care less. They DO NOT handle Aircon!!!

WINFINITY??!! THAT COMPANY IS A RIP OFF!!
Just watch out when they gave a long explanation on my aircon issue because so far, they never solved my issue. And shamelessly asked for more $$$ while can't give guarantee it will solved the issue.

NO REFUND is given. Manager is never there when I called.

TO HELL WITH WINFINITY! Company who cheated people better close down soon!
WE THREW ALL FUJITSU AIRCON !

Now my Daikin is working great!
summerberries0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 02:00 PM   #4

I also have bad experience with Winfinity. When my Fujitsu air con broke down, I checked the internet for error codes indicated by the LED flashing patterns. At the same time, I also called Winfinity to send down their repair technician. The technician did some test and informed me that the motherboard was damaged. The repair cost was very expensive and it is as good as changing a new set of multi-split Aircon. According to the error code, I recalled something to do with low conductivity of cables. As I am a electrical and electronic graduate, I decided to do some testing on the conductivity between my blower and the compressor. True enough, there was a circuit break in the wiring and I was able to reconnect it and problem solved. This incident showed that the technician from Winfinity are not properly trained to trouble shoot. I strongly do not recommend Fujitsu aircon not because it is not a good brand but because the sole distributor Winfinity sucks!

Last edited by discobimer; 11-05-2016 at 02:02 PM..
discobimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 07:09 PM   #5
Supremacy Member

Wow, that were very bad experience from you all. I was tempted to choose fujitsu aircon initially but choose to stick with Daikin in the end. Glad that I made the right decision.
laz1984 likes this.
carlover76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.