Gateman keyless lock

javaidiot2

Reaction score
Hi
Is anyone using gateman keyless lock for their gate? Mine seems is having some problem. The remote control sometime working and sometime not, even with new battery. Anyone encounters such issue?

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi
Is anyone using gateman keyless lock for their gate? Mine seems is having some problem. The remote control sometime working and sometime not, even with new battery. Anyone encounters such issue?

This is normal. Its the same for mine. Its definitely not an issue with battery, nor distance. My suspicion is that there is no fixed wireless connection, i.e. to conserve battery, the wireless device will sort of go into sleep mode all the time. In some cases, it does not wake up in time to react to the button press. Its irritating sometimes, but I think I sort of got used to it. The pros of not having to bring keys around still outweigh this minor irritation.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.