Journey of 5 room SOBF renovation

eileenksj

Reaction score
Hi Bros,
I've been benefiting from the other thread "how much you spend on your renovation" and decided to create a mini thread to share my journey.

To start off, I have gotten keys few months ago to a SOBF.. spent the last three months or so doing rectification with Hdb and now finally starting my renovation proper.

I will update this thread as the renovation progress. Please bear with me if there is a lack of updates. Cheers :)

Can pm me your ID contact, please? thanks.

raneald

Reaction score
Your house look nice!!
Kind to share your ID name? Going to collect resale flat in june..

humanrace

Reaction score
Seldom visit this thread anymore. Any request pls send me pm with your phone number. I will WhatsApp you the contact. Cheers :)

josh123

Reaction score
Unable to pm you for the contact due to Low post count. Hope to shortlist some IDs like yours who have done a good job at reasonable prices. Thanks

humanrace

Reaction score
Time flies, MOP my place and will be moving out in months. How things have changed in these few years!

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
so much for all the reno haha...then sell after 5 years.. might as well just do the minimal ma.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.