Lighting shops in Singapore

championboxer

Reaction score
Hi...

ive been to places like Balestier, IMM, and some shops along Mohd Sultan...

Are there anywhere else that i can view lights?

thanks

Joel Fong

Reaction score
Hi,

The most famous places to shop for lightings - Balestier, Jalan Besar, and Geylang........

I've tried numbers of lighting shop around but Highly recommend customers to

1st: FOCUS DE LIGHTING @ 519 Balestier Rd #01-01
Why i recommend them?
Answer: I renovated one of the Hair Salon at Tiong Bahru and ordered 1 hanging light from them, When electrician installed the light then he tell me the light is spoilt (try to fix but can't). I called the boss Ronnie and he sent his men down with a NEW light next day morning and replace it for me. (Appreciated his help cos normally most of the lighting shop will ask me to bring the spoilt light back to their shop replace it. Which i find very troublesome and unfair to us. In my situation I have to re-arrange electrician to re-install again which i have to pay them extra for 2nd trip and i can't charge the owner/customer for re-install right. (nothing is free in this world)

They give 1 year On Site Warranty to all my customers including light bulbs.
If within 1 year, your lights of bulbs fuses or spoilt give them a call and they'll send their workers to your house repair or replace it for FREE......
Quality Assurance

2nd: Number One Lighting @ 673 Geylang Rd #01-01

Cheap, Cheap and Cheap as most of the property agent get from them.

But if your lights spoilt hahaha .....then you have to bring down to exchange and ask your electrician to re-install (sometime electrician don't charge but i personally feel that i should pay them for their time and transport cos their making a living)

Shaw Plaza 2nd floor one of the biggest lighting shop in sg....

Happy shopping.....

Lostfinder

Reaction score
Benz Pte Ltd along 26 Boon Lay Way sells nice lights... u can hop over if u're at IMM.. they sell many kinda lights.. aso do interior designing if u need the service..

Or there's one at Light Culture along 33 Ubi Avenue 3.. they even sell chandeliers there.. else, they do sell other normal lights....

Along Jalan Besar also a lot of light shops.. u gota go into the lanes to see... easily 5-6 shops there.. Happy shopping

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://www.lightings.com.sg/

this the one i come across
they put price tag on all items so no worry about hidden costs.
never like those lighting shops without price tag on their items, all up to them to quote the price. easy to carrot head.

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have anyone bought lightings from courts before?

M thinking of replacing some old ceiling lightings in my house.

Any good recommendations for lightings and installing ? They would need to remove my old lightings as well. Thanks

icanican

Reaction score
if u're looking for cheap stand-alone lighting, go to IKEA or courts should suffice. u can also try your luck at some of the other DIY stores. occassionally can also find in some home improvement/ decor stores.

in this day & age, not many ppl appreciate chandelier anymore, but there r tons of glass/crystal chandeliers along balestier rd.

for comprehensive lighting that integrates well with your interior design, pay a lil more to get the right stuff is worth every penny. check up some lighting consultants around.

iwsdel

Reaction score
There are lots of lighting shops along Geylang Road too.

If anyone's interested in LED lights for their homes, I came across this website: inleds.com

Last edited:

collinsxuwei

Reaction score
I think LED lighting is the trend to go for future. I have a few customers who have bought LED lighting from this inleds.com for their new homes. Very helpful chaps who offer good advise and and competitive price.

elmosharkie

Reaction score
Sembawang Lighting House

You can consider going to Sembawang Lighting House. I heard many lightings and ceiling fans to see and good pricing. Can consider.

Its beside Sembawang Shopping Centre.

sembawanglightinghouse.com. Call 67597703

Last edited:

icanican

Reaction score
lighting retailers are plentiful along balestier, geylang & jalan besar. problem is, do u know what u need, and r they giving u what u need, or r they slicing & dicing your wallets?

i've visited so many friend's homes during the festive, and i shake my head until nearly sprain, bcos its very clear that they've been skinned by the contractors.

Robisshack

Reaction score
you could go lights arcade at upper paya lebar there, they selling quite cheap and have a sale on going now, just got some lights from them the other day . think they are opposide the guan ying temple

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
I recommend Lighthouse wonders at 235 Lavender Street.

Why them. Before I make payment I ask them can further discount but the sale girl say cannot liao since they already gave me 15% discount. But she said since I don't have an ID with me so she offer us free installation for all my ceiling light. Not bad at least I save some $ on the installation fee from my electrician.

Btw is just some random retail shop we pass by after we had our lunch at Lavender Food Court.

really free installation? how much u bought all ceiling light. i am looking to change all 4 ceiling light 32W to led ceiling light. do you have their contact no or email?

chanel26

Reaction score
M thinking of replacing some old ceiling lightings in my house.

Any good recommendations for lightings and installing ? They would need to remove my old lightings as well. Thanks

Maybe you can try Singapore LED light.
They are quite reputable.
Their site here

gpower

Reaction score
LED LIGHTING MANUFACTURER IN SINGAPORE

INFINITY LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY

Energy save lights in Singapore, Green lights in Singapore, G Power
All products are covered with 2 years warranty.
Tel: 65547256

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.