Mattress - which brand / types? Part 2

oOJunOo

Reaction score
Any reviews on lotus mattress?

Hi Guys, i was shopping around for mattress today and went to try Sealy, Simmons, MaxCoil, Tempur, Lotus and Dunlopillo. We find Lotus's Opulenze and Sealy's Enhance Bliss suits us the best. But after knowing that memory foams tends to be warmer, we are siding towards lotus which uses natural latex.

Anyone has use either both before? or any other brands to recommend?

dontscoldme

Reaction score
i heard that omazz is great for natural latex. but i not sure if anyone in EDMW had actually bought it and can give us a good review on it.

nothing.sg

Reaction score
Bought the mylatex mattress at yishun...

Anyway, better to make a call and see whether they got open or not, and also ask for the pricing...there was a difference of $300+ when i go there physically and calling...don't understand why but he mentioned something i come as a "hardware" and "retailer" has different pricing
Thank you GoneLink for the information.

Possible to share which option you were quoted more: phone call or physical visit?

Last edited:

zepanda

Reaction score
Any reviews on the haylee mattress? Considering whether to get haylee or a pocket spring mattress...

Posted from PCWX using G8342

johnsonheng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hoot one latex mattress from Taobao, at 500, later not nice also don't feel heart pain.

geofaison

Reaction score
just received my rio 8” from yishun uncle. the embroidery model on the mattress cover is “mylatex radiant breeze” but it’s still removable cover + latex block inside

called them and the person mentioned that the cover is wrong however it’s the same material as rio, just that the model names are different from shop to shop. they will come to change it tmr but i told them to send me a pic of the rio cover first, if rly no difference no need to make a second trip

Last edited:

lionelboey

Reaction score
Bro not sure the best deal... i almost settled for ashford 2 (higher end) model quoted 25++ w/o bedframe @ IMM slumberland showroom ytd. (But i dont need bed frame maybe thats why?)

Decided to sleep on it and check out other brands so went to magic koil @ oxley bizhuv and was totally blown away by the magickoil nebula grand 3 model. Managed to bargain to a steal price and hoot str away. Excited to receive the mattress soon, anyone has experience with magickoil beds? This is supposedly their current bestseller in higher end range

Last edited:

kindaichi83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro not sure the best deal... i almost settled for ashford 2 (higher end) model quoted 25++ w/o bedframe @ IMM slumberland showroom ytd. (But i dont need bed frame maybe thats why?)

Decided to sleep on it and check out other brands so went to magic koil @ oxley bizhuv and was totally blown away by the magickoil nebula grand 3 model. Managed to bargain to a steal price and hoot str away. Excited to receive the mattress soon, anyone has experience with magickoil beds? This is supposedly their current bestseller in higher end range

u brought at same showroom?

lionelboey

Reaction score
u brought at same showroom?

haha sorry dun really understand ur qn but i bought the Nebula Grand 3 at the magic koil showroom at Ubi Bizhub. Funny thing is that I cant find much information on these mattress models online and even on their website which seems to be the same for many of the other brands. Not sure if there is some trade practice or what.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just received my rio 8” from yishun uncle. the embroidery model on the mattress cover is “mylatex radiant breeze” but it’s still removable cover + latex block inside

called them and the person mentioned that the cover is wrong however it’s the same material as rio, just that the model names are different from shop to shop. they will come to change it tmr but i told them to send me a pic of the rio cover first, if rly no difference no need to make a second trip

Take photo of inside if you are free. :o

dontscoldme

Reaction score
done up my research - just sharing to the community

100% Natural Latex
Omazz FeDiKo (4 Layer) KING = $6,700
Getha Togetha KING = $4,500

Don't get the Omazz with pocketed springs [French Tote series]

Tempur 21 Original Cool Touch KING = ~$6,000
With certain sales, may give free bedframe etc.

Personally, trying to snipe the Omazz but not sure if there are any upcoming sales etc. for me to extract better value out of it

kindaichi83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i brought Slumberland Ashford 1 @ 2400 with storage bed

ok price?

the bed is quite comfy but i dunno good or not

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.