Mattress - which brand / types? Part 2

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to IMM to see. In the end I settled for Max Coil full latex. (Rhapsody relaxer) from unisprings

Was talking to the boss about the difference in latex. Learnt alot new things like why other brands as promoted alot here are cheaper. The Malaysia latex will disintegrate faster than the belgium (better quality) one. Tried the one they had there and feel really good. Felt at ease too cos for my kids so don’t fancy the memory foam after learning from the pros here

After my current mattress hit the 10year lifespan, will change to the Royal Brilliance.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to IMM to see. In the end I settled for Max Coil full latex. (Rhapsody relaxer) from unisprings

Was talking to the boss about the difference in latex. Learnt alot new things like why other brands as promoted alot here are cheaper. The Malaysia latex will disintegrate faster than the belgium (better quality) one. Tried the one they had there and feel really good. Felt at ease too cos for my kids so don’t fancy the memory foam after learning from the pros here

After my current mattress hit the 10year lifespan, will change to the Royal Brilliance.
what is the damage? 5k?

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT

pacificstorm

Reaction score

Looks like bro Chaospaladin got buddy buddy buy same mattress liao.. relaxer was my first choice before I went for royal brilliance.

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what is the damage? 5k?

Forgot to mention

I bought super single x2 sets for the relaxer

Total less than 5k for 2 sets la

Roya brilliance not getting now. My current mattress only 6yo. Wait till 10yo then change.

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After hearing the quality difference, I really feel it’s definitely worth that extra bucks over Malaysia latex. They have the different latex there let you see the difference.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After hearing the quality difference, I really feel it’s definitely worth that extra bucks over Malaysia latex. They have the different latex there let you see the difference.
ah...did they show you the mylatex latex too?

yang_nastyman

Reaction score
Thoughts on latex topper? I have a a previous back injury and I feel that my bed is getting too soft. Need some firmness for my sore back as I keep waking up in the middle of the night

pacificstorm

Reaction score
thanks for the reply... may have cheapened out too much and bought a bad spring mattress from ikea for cheap and am regretting it now. guess ive got to change the whole bed mattress now

Dono if seahorse sell topper, if have then can use their ultra hard foam lor.

terrinator

Reaction score
any name for that shop? if you happen to have phone number i will be much appreciate

anyway all brother and sister , yishun 931 shop selling rio 8 inch king size 1970, price as per last thursday I asked

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention
I bought super single x2 sets for the relaxer
Total less than 5k for 2 sets la
Roya brilliance not getting now. My current mattress only 6yo. Wait till 10yo then change.
Wonder what is the lifespan for natural latex?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.