HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Mattress - which brand / types? Part 2

Like Tree293Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2019, 01:28 AM   #3091

Does anyone have any comments on the brand Vono? I've heard good things about their ErgoBed series, someone I know swears by the brand.
Suggest u try out the bed urself, vono dont use individual pocketed spring, so there is bound to be disturbance (something to consider if either party is a light sleeper)

Vono is the cheapo sister brand of slumberland

Last edited by pacificstorm; 15-05-2019 at 01:30 AM..
pacificstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2019, 07:26 AM   #3092

Vono is sister brand of Slumberland.. U can try.. But me n wife prefer the more firmness of Slumberland.
Suggest u try out the bed urself, vono dont use individual pocketed spring, so there is bound to be disturbance (something to consider if either party is a light sleeper)

Vono is the cheapo sister brand of slumberland
Thanks! I'm still looking around for a latex top + individual pocket spring mattress, the quest continues...
Old 15-05-2019, 10:41 AM   #3093
Supremacy Member

The full latex from MyLatex was mentioned in the earlier pages - so far has anyone gotten it and any reviews?
MaoZeDuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2019, 10:43 AM   #3094
Supremacy Member

Thanks! I'm still looking around for a latex top + individual pocket spring mattress, the quest continues...
Almost a year on MyLatex Carson, no issues.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:54 AM   #3095

Not looking for full latex beds.
Old 15-05-2019, 02:04 PM   #3096

If u like natural latex can try maxcoil, they use belgium natural latex. Price is affordable. Personally I like the full latex one at IMM but a few bros pmed me that they bought the latex
+spring from the same shop.

Alternatively if u dun mind talalay latex (not fully natural) dunlopillo prices are quite good too. The more premium one is termed talasilver wave.

For the most budget range, mylatex carson seems to be very popular too.
Old 15-05-2019, 05:21 PM   #3097

If u like natural latex can try maxcoil, they use belgium natural latex. Price is affordable. Personally I like the full latex one at IMM but a few bros pmed me that they bought the latex
+spring from the same shop.

Alternatively if u dun mind talalay latex (not fully natural) dunlopillo prices are quite good too. The more premium one is termed talasilver wave.

For the most budget range, mylatex carson seems to be very popular too.
Hmmm, I don't really want a full latex bed at the moment. I'm more interested in pocketed spring mattress with latex top. I tried to look through Maxcoil site but they use fluff words and no actual description on whether they got such a mattress... So hard most sites is just use random words.
Old 15-05-2019, 07:21 PM   #3098
Supremacy Member

Hmmm, I don't really want a full latex bed at the moment. I'm more interested in pocketed spring mattress with latex top. I tried to look through Maxcoil site but they use fluff words and no actual description on whether they got such a mattress... So hard most sites is just use random words.
Maxcoil site is useless. Go showroom better but different showroom stock different models. Headache.

I saw a Forrest series, pocketed spring with latex top and bamboo fabric. Tried to find on website, zero results.
alamak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2019, 07:58 PM   #3099

I can say 99% of maxcoil shops be it boutique or departmental store will have what you want, go down and try, website write until 有龙有凤 also no use, mattress v personal go down slowly try.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:13 PM   #3100

Maxcoil site is useless. Go showroom better but different showroom stock different models. Headache.

I saw a Forrest series, pocketed spring with latex top and bamboo fabric. Tried to find on website, zero results.
I can say 99% of maxcoil shops be it boutique or departmental store will have what you want, go down and try, website write until 有龙有凤 also no use, mattress v personal go down slowly try.
Wah kao ok. I'll go to the boutiques.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:58 PM   #3101
Supremacy Member

Carson is latex + individual pocket spring

Vulpix likes this.
Old 16-05-2019, 12:55 AM   #3102
High Supremacy Member

My full latex getha came delivered with a lock.
First time hear such thing sia.
calkel20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2019, 01:08 AM   #3103

My full latex getha came delivered with a lock.
First time hear such thing sia.
Simi lock??
Old 16-05-2019, 01:28 AM   #3104
High Supremacy Member

Simi lock??
To ensure, no damage etc.
Like a seal to ensure not used b4.
calkel20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2019, 07:30 AM   #3105

Hmm ok, thanks. I'll keep that one in mind.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.