HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NOA mattress

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2018, 09:36 PM   #1

NOA mattress

Does anyone have any experience with this?
Halfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 03:31 PM   #2

I bought their queen sized mattress last year, July I think.

I get backaches when I sleep, usually due to the mattress being too hard or soft. When I first started using it, I found it too soft for my liking. For example, If i try sitting on the edge of the mattress, it will depress and I sort of slide right off, happens to my 2 year old son too which was hilarious. If I causally toss my phone or tablet onto the bed, it really bounces and can bounce right off if I use a little too much force.

I was still getting backaches but the overall experience with the mattress was good. Since I was kind of used to waking up with my back aching, and the price point of Noa was very attractive plus the 100 days return policy. I figured just keep using until the 100 days were nearly up and make a final decision.

I didn't realise it at first but after sleeping on it for about 3 months, it was only when I had to go overseas for a business trip and slept on a hotel bed. I woke up with a backache and it occurred to me that I haven't had a backache for some time.

I can say I am happy with the mattress although I mentally feel it's too soft but my body seems to disagree.

P.S: When I paid with the credit card, there were additional bank charges for processing the payment. I emailed them to ask why the charges shown were higher than what was stated. They replied to me saying that it was stated that bank charges may apply in the T&C but refunded me without me actually asking.
Regretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 11:20 AM   #3

hi! how the experience ? so far still good? i am planning to get one to try too. the saw the reviews and all are really positive.
xoxomeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2018, 12:06 AM   #4

Considering this vs baton sleep...
tazy_tazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2018, 10:47 AM   #5

hi! how the experience ? so far still good? i am planning to get one to try too. the saw the reviews and all are really positive.
So far still quite happy with it
Regretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 10:46 PM   #6

Anyone else using this too?
foreverluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.