HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Reviews on Audiohouse?

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2018, 11:01 PM   #16

I'm been checking out Audiohouse and their prices can be quite competitive for the items I'm looking for (looking to move into a new flat, such fridges, etc.).

I have compared them to Gain City Sungei Kadut (near Chua Chu Kang) so not too bad.

Just need to try bundle things you want to buy and ask for a discount. As it'll always be better than their website. They also have a rebate program in place.

That said, if you want to scan and get a general sense of their pricing for what you need, I'd recommend signing up for their membership online and simulate the pricing available there online with their online cart. Though you might be able to get away with checking out prices without signing up.

I did the same with Gaincity too.

Of course, not all items will be online.
runhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 01:20 AM   #17
High Supremacy Member

not bashing audiohouse.. just stating facts when it comes to installation of my ac..

certain things might be cheaper here.. something else might not be.

you just have to shop around.

That's a fact for everything else in life.
SecretAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 09:03 AM   #18

How you know you got a good deal ?
How do you determine that ?

Why does Audio house need to print so much monthly leaflets ? and the attractive price printed so big but the model number printed so small ? Go to the shop and they tell you the price is meant for another low end model. this is already not correct. Secondly the price of models i want is still expensive then courts or best denki. HN beats all ..

Ask any electrical sale man they will tell you the same.
Must ask idjekyll to buy...
This guy. Is it hard to comprehend that other people could have a positive experience at an establishment where you don't? Does lurking in this sub forum replying to everyone who have a different opinion with such disdain make you feel like a big person? Is your life that empty?
idjekyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:48 PM   #19

This guy. Is it hard to comprehend that other people could have a positive experience at an establishment where you don't? Does lurking in this sub forum replying to everyone who have a different opinion with such disdain make you feel like a big person? Is your life that empty?
Talk too much no use ... members here can judge accordingly ..

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ho...#post108303401

idjekyll wrote:
Bringing up old post. Is the kitchen hood useful since there's no exhaust in HDB?
UNQTE++

Some people talk machiam never talk like that ...

Oh is that backsplash nice ?

emmm ... no nice but nice if you like ...
kyteo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 10:05 PM   #20

How you know you got a good deal ?
How do you determine that ?

Why does Audio house need to print so much monthly leaflets ? and the attractive price printed so big but the model number printed so small ? Go to the shop and they tell you the price is meant for another low end model. this is already not correct. Secondly the price of models i want is still expensive then courts or best denki. HN beats all ..

Ask any electrical sale man they will tell you the same.
gain city and courts practise such pricing on uhd TV too. Only harvey norman is honest in its pricing.
xiangzeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 09:16 AM   #21

gain city and courts practise such pricing on uhd TV too. Only harvey norman is honest in its pricing.
Best denki honest as well ...
Old 12-02-2018, 09:17 AM   #22

I compared the TV price with all the retailers last week and actually, Audio House is the cheapest + 20% rebate. Courts is v v expensive
May i ask which model and price ?
Old 12-02-2018, 09:58 AM   #23
Arch-Supremacy Member

They really matched the competitor's price the last time I went to buy my TV at Audio House
atas siow..
Aaron_soh80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 10:01 AM   #24
Arch-Supremacy Member

Talk too much no use ... members here can judge accordingly ..

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ho...#post108303401

idjekyll wrote:
Bringing up old post. Is the kitchen hood useful since there's no exhaust in HDB?
UNQTE++

Some people talk machiam never talk like that ...

Oh is that backsplash nice ?

emmm ... no nice but nice if you like ...
Is the kitchen hood useful since there's no exhaust in HDB?

I thought gt black charcoal to absorb if not wrong?
Aaron_soh80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 03:05 PM   #25

I'm been checking out Audiohouse and their prices can be quite competitive for the items I'm looking for (looking to move into a new flat, such fridges, etc.).

I have compared them to Gain City Sungei Kadut (near Chua Chu Kang) so not too bad.

Just need to try bundle things you want to buy and ask for a discount. As it'll always be better than their website. They also have a rebate program in place.

That said, if you want to scan and get a general sense of their pricing for what you need, I'd recommend signing up for their membership online and simulate the pricing available there online with their online cart. Though you might be able to get away with checking out prices without signing up.

I did the same with Gaincity too.

Of course, not all items will be online.
Hope your gaincity incident did not hurt you that much ..
Old 14-02-2018, 12:25 AM   #26

I compared the TV price with all the retailers last week and actually, Audio House is the cheapest + 20% rebate. Courts is v v expensive
at courts, read the straits times on sat to find out why it charges such high prices... Ads costs money- who pays -the customers.
xiangzeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 01:30 AM   #27
Supremacy Member

if im not wrong, the current promo for the cash rebate to be used is every $20 off per $100 on the next purchase

Meaning if u have a cashback of $200, your next purchase has to be $2000 to be able to fully utilise the $200.

Feel free to correct me if i interpreted it wrongly
Xylitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 09:04 PM   #28
Arch-Supremacy Member

at courts, read the straits times on sat to find out why it charges such high prices... Ads costs money- who pays -the customers.
Courts have always been the most expensive amongst all the electronic store. However, they do have good deals once in awhile.

Personally, I feel Audio House is somewhere in the middle when it comes to my preferred store. Again like I said, each one of them typically specializes in 1 or 2 types of electronics and tend to have better deals. For example, I like Harvey Norman, but sometimes even they can't match the price offered by another electronic store.
watzup_ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 07:45 AM   #29

Heard their stuff all parallel import that's why so cheap.

All no local warranty, AH provides inhouse warranty.
Thoreldan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 02:58 PM   #30

Courts have always been the most expensive amongst all the electronic store. However, they do have good deals once in awhile.

Personally, I feel Audio House is somewhere in the middle when it comes to my preferred store. Again like I said, each one of them typically specializes in 1 or 2 types of electronics and tend to have better deals. For example, I like Harvey Norman, but sometimes even they can't match the price offered by another electronic store.
It is partly true .. because during my home renov, HN gave me all best price basis open computer data system and see to get the price. Not wasting time to tell them kallang abc shop give me this price for this model and that lg c6 from best denki, etc ..

no need waste time, he show me his computer happy with price? and i took the deal, i have best experience with HN. the rest is like you sure wana buy ? i give you lowest if you tell me where u find that price ? all wasting time. importantly you done the homework. HN will beat the prices, not match ...

++

Separate issue ,,, certain brands they will give the market to courts because HN take dealership of competitor brand ... anyway anyhow HN is my first choice and next best denki ...

Audio house ? not even in my consideration.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.