Sharing of my 4-rm BTO flat renovation

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bookmarked; always good to see people getting their new homes :).

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Update for today, went to home to receive delivery from some local shop for toiletries.

Also, pleased to share 3D images done by my ID as well, super looking forward to the respective stages of carpentry work! Will update accordingly for the next few days but below some 3D images for view first!

8SQuWOw.jpg

6jXsm9c.jpg

Kitchen images above, a combination of both light and dark color for the top and bottom kitchen cabinets. Depending on your ID, may have different catalogue for you to choose for your laminates. Inside is internal PVC woodgrain material.

POuFKIH.jpg

Boxed up bomb shelter with shoes cabinets and a cut out with lights and plug for putting keys and items to take before leaving home.

AE7R1VO.jpg

Simple TV console with matching colours with the boxed up bomb shelter that matches the feature brick wall that we chose from Hafary

tFrG02S.jpg

Master bedroom design, wardrobe with sliding mirrors inside, dressing tables on both sides for the Men and Women. We men also do need our "dressing table right?" Haha.

meme17

Reaction score
Hi..Not able to pm u as I HV less than 10 posts..Can share the id contaCt and furniture contactS? Thanks!!

mib500

Master Member
Reaction score
Just went over to my house after breakfast this morning to take a look:

Window grills for all rooms and service yard installed (For the window grills and service yard grill+window, I used outside contractor)

Q3MgmUr.jpg

uWEvQ3x.jpg

Painting for bedrooms and partial living room has also been done, sweet pink color for Master Bedroom as advised by FSM :s13::s13:

LZLw1ea.jpg

bro how much you paid for windows grill? the cheapest?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.