HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Super bad experience with U-gate

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2019, 11:04 PM   #1

Super bad experience with U-gate

Beware. They are dishonest. I don’t want to say too much. And they cannot fulfil what they have promised. If they don’t agree I’ll bring to small claims. If u decide to use them don’t let them coax u into a package quote saying it’s cheaper. When breaking down it’s actually cheaper! And when things go Wong need them to reduce the price to take out items they cannot fulfil their breakdown suddenly becomes rocket high
happydonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2019, 09:13 AM   #2
Supremacy Member

Bro give more detail lah.. u post here like no post... give full stories...

Beware. They are dishonest. I don’t want to say too much. And they cannot fulfil what they have promised. If they don’t agree I’ll bring to small claims. If u decide to use them don’t let them coax u into a package quote saying it’s cheaper. When breaking down it’s actually cheaper! And when things go Wong need them to reduce the price to take out items they cannot fulfil their breakdown suddenly becomes rocket high
djr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 08:22 PM   #3

They quoted me $4588 for doing all windows and grills fire resale em. And also grills for balcony except for toilet windows which cost $150 each. + $600 white powder coating.

So total price is $5188. Everything went well. Until the last part. They kept forgetting to measure my balcony.

Since Sep 11 they came up to measure, install windows then grilles next. So totally forgotten abt my balcony grilles. Which I was okay so long they get it done.

Suddenly came back and tell me ask my id to do a bar for them to hold their grilles. Shouldn’t this be part of their quote. Also how can they have the cheek to ask someone else to do on their behalf? I refused so they say can do, but in two ugly sets. And I m only doing the height at about 1.4m.

So I told them forget it deduct the cost out for balcony grilles. They gave me a breakdown and suddenly two sets of my common room windows cost more than 3 sets of kitchen + master and living windows $1100. The two sets of windows size only abt 3/4 of my total 3 sets. But it’s cost much more at $12xx (cannot rem the amount)

And my balcony grilles only cost $300+ so they expect me to even top up more for them. I already paid $4.5k as deposits so they want me to pay $400+ more.

I told them I’ll stop at $4.5k. My neighbour who got a breakdown of cost (supposedly more expensive if break down) was actually not much more ex.

So better to ask for breakdown if not when things go wrong they will give you a anyhow breakdown to make you pay for what they cannot fulfil. They supposed to tell me if 4.5k deal or I show their beautiful invoice to the world. Nvr got back so I assumed case close.
happydonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.