Vinyl Flooring

slasherkenshin

Reaction score
Is yours hdb or private? Need to apply permit even if just hack off the skirting right?

Mine is a HDB resale.

I think so long as you are doing renovation works which include hacking you will need HDB permit

For my case I am hacking all the marble skirting, cornices, kitchen floor tiles, old HDB aircon ledge as well as a non-structural wall between the kitchen so all of these is covered in the permit request. The contractors/ID told me they will need to firm up and declare all the proposed changes to be made during the renovation works and get HDB's approval first before we can proceed.

streamstyle

Reaction score
How much to do whole house for hdb 3 rm resales?

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any DIY expert bought vinyl tiles from TaoBao (any recommended seller/brand?) and install?

chenfeng591

Reaction score
Evorich的木板也很好,也是老品牌了,而且选择很多,物有所值。可以参考一下

Last edited:

chenfeng591

Reaction score
价格取决于你的眼光所选择的材料以及品牌,可以参考一下EVORICH,他们的专业可以给你提供很好的建议,即使在现在的非常时期仍是可以提供很好的服务,同时选择很多还有wall以及一些卫浴产品和桌椅可以参考。

chenfeng591

Reaction score
evorich 就有,fb上也有这个的介绍可以参考一下,个人觉得淘宝上买这个东西不是太合适。

JCwLee

Reaction score
Was just wondering... Do vinyl flooring companies do screeding as well for the floor or have to seperate get contractor?
HI, i'm also consider about it before, vinyl flooring companies is just supply and install vinyl. For screeding u may look for another screeding company.

Give you some reference,my flooring is using Evorich vinyl and the screeding is SCW (Singapore Cement Work). The both companies will coordination with each other,and didnt earn anything from it, just help to coordinate. Convenient and time-saving.Hope this helps

heartywarrior

Reaction score
HI, i'm also consider about it before, vinyl flooring companies is just supply and install vinyl. For screeding u may look for another screeding company.

Give you some reference,my flooring is using Evorich vinyl and the screeding is SCW (Singapore Cement Work). The both companies will coordination with each other,and didnt earn anything from it, just help to coordinate. Convenient and time-saving.Hope this helps
Thanks for the useful info... Good to know the 2 companies will coordinate between themselves..

Btw, how much did your screeding cost for your reno?

merlot6230

Reaction score
anyone accept hdb optional component scheme on the flooring - can show us the result ?

lifeinmono

Reaction score
Anyone has a good company to recommend for bathroom and whole house? Thx

Sent from Binary World using GAGT

lifeinmono

Reaction score
Looks like I found Evorich. Spoke to Jin and I got everything I wanted.

Very technical, safe and company has a lab to test for safety.

Sent from Binary World using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.