Vinyl Flooring

Goonies_88

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya...anyway, I can't vouch for Evorich coz haven't install yet but their sales talk on their product was quite impressive. I have also seen NBL, TFG etc where their PSF is slightly higher than Evorich. The only thing that is not good is that Evorich has GST and the sales person calculate my higher than what others estimated. Altot he say if there is excess on the material, he will take back.

high chance i am taking from NBL as their psf is the lowest among all lifetime warranty. =)

PunggolLRT

Reaction score
To be honest , lifetime warranty is a gimmick. There is no assurance the whichever contractor is still around in the next 5 years, 10 years or 20 years ..

high chance i am taking from NBL as their psf is the lowest among all lifetime warranty. =)

tazy_tazy

Reaction score
Hmm...I have personally taken NBL sample and compare with Evorich SPC version. They looks alike but NBL selling at $6.90 psf but Evorich $4+. TBH, I was prepare to go for NBL as I always tot Evorich is very expensive. Turns out if there is promotion, the price is cheaper and better quality and assurance.

Goonies_88

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm...I have personally taken NBL sample and compare with Evorich SPC version. They looks alike but NBL selling at $6.90 psf but Evorich $4+. TBH, I was prepare to go for NBL as I always tot Evorich is very expensive. Turns out if there is promotion, the price is cheaper and better quality and assurance.

Dude, may i check when you ordered yours? As I was just checking the quotes recent weeks.

NBL PRF - German 5mm - about $5.20psf - Lifetime warranty

Evorich HERF - USA 5mm - about $7.00psf - Lifetime warranty

how come your pricing is different from mine. :s22:

Last edited:

tazy_tazy

Reaction score
Hmm...my quotes was about 2 weeks ago. NBL I was looking at their 7.5mm series, $6.90psf
Evorich herf $6.25psf after their expo promotion. (I went to the main branch instead as the person in charge say same pricing as expo promotion)

Dude, may i check when you ordered yours? As I was just checking the quotes recent weeks.

NBL PRF - German 5mm - about $5.20psf - Lifetime warranty

Evorich HERF - USA 5mm - about $7.00psf - Lifetime warranty

how come your pricing is different from mine. :s22:

Goonies_88

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm...my quotes was about 2 weeks ago. NBL I was looking at their 7.5mm series, $6.90psf
Evorich herf $6.25psf after their expo promotion. (I went to the main branch instead as the person in charge say same pricing as expo promotion)

but bro, shouldnt you be using NBL PRF 5mm to compare apple to apple with Evorich HERF 5mm? Then would be fairer mah.. no ah? I'm now contemplating between them. NBL told me residential no need to use 7.5mm ones unless i wanna splurge.... hahaha....

tazy_tazy

Reaction score
Eh...:s22: NBL told me to use their 7.5mm series coz is the best one. Is also known as SPC vinyl. Quite hard, unbendable. Evorich also bring in SPC vinyl but they sell at $4+ psf... Anyway...go listen to both of them and follow your heart and pocket...:s13: I can't vouch for any coz I haven't install yet. I just get Evorich because of their branding and the price is comparable to others. And their company paid up capital is $1.8m...less likely to run away...

but bro, shouldnt you be using NBL PRF 5mm to compare apple to apple with Evorich HERF 5mm? Then would be fairer mah.. no ah? I'm now contemplating between them. NBL told me residential no need to use 7.5mm ones unless i wanna splurge.... hahaha....

Goonies_88

Master Member
Reaction score
Eh...:s22: NBL told me to use their 7.5mm series coz is the best one. Is also known as SPC vinyl. Quite hard, unbendable. Evorich also bring in SPC vinyl but they sell at $4+ psf... Anyway...go listen to both of them and follow your heart and pocket...:s13: I can't vouch for any coz I haven't install yet. I just get Evorich because of their branding and the price is comparable to others. And their company paid up capital is $1.8m...less likely to run away...

base on the company history and the way they market their company stability and ACRA details, comparing with the rest, it is definitely the most logical choice to go with them. Anyway, my decision was to go with Evorich too after seeing and comparing alot of the samples (competitors) they have at their lab.

jolliejelly

Reaction score
10% access is common for tiles but I’m not sure for tiles, there shouldn’t be it’s too much.
Anyways 10% is too much I was left with lots of tiles in storeroom for e 10% reserve and 10% is not subjected to labour/installation do note that.

Best not to use Vincent, he’s a cheat, he cheated one of our members big time giving unnecessary stress too.

Try this other company Lexsure, but they are very new must warn however they have super click system. Price cheaper by Vincent a lot.

I just called the Lexsure company, they are quoting at $3.20 psf supply and install. standard click system.
15 years warranty.

Does it seems to good to be true?

ngtt287

Reaction score
I just called the Lexsure company, they are quoting at $3.20 psf supply and install. standard click system.
15 years warranty.

Does it seems to good to be true?

So did you engage them?
Anyone has experience with them?

Intend to go their warehouse to view today afternoon, anyone interested?

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking to overlay vinyl/laminate over existing old tiles..any recommendation?

moretomerrill

Reaction score
I recently tried with Luxflor. No marketing gimmicks. They had this called Decoria Clic of 6mm which I installed for my whole house.

They even showed me their certificate which is of Korea with certified test reports and quality assurance.

Quoted for: $6.5/sqft with lifetime warranty.

Just my 2 cents

jl12345

Reaction score
I went to Evorich at Expo and was quoted $6.25psf for their HERF. However, it is $6.70psf aft GST and the cost for my whole house came out more than $8K. I'm wondering why is that so expensive and having 2 minds now. Renobasics, do you have a better deal?

evoevo

Reaction score
Hi,

I came across with deluxehomefurnishing on fb, similar criteria with foreign unique.
I think I'll go check this out if i wasn't in a rush back then.
But i never recommend this one ar, just wanna share my finding.

Pls ask a lot of questions, like got any hidden costs?

Then share with us here XD
Although I've done mine :)

any review for deluxehomefurnishing??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.