Washing Machine, Samsung or LG

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Nope. Previously used their ergorapido vaccum cleaner. Less than a year, spoilt. To be exact, is around half a year. So, after that, personally, I hardly consider their products anymore.

Perhaps mine was the only exception?

Anyway, I never use their washing machines before. I think some forumers here are using Electrolux washers or dryers. Perhaps they can give some feedback. :)

Sent from Android Mobile using GAGT

Electrolux dryer standalone are better quality from condenser type or heat pump type..

I had vantle type & heat pump type they both serve me as well, just hardworking for clean out filter or discharge the water tank as regularly.

Washer itself, I would prefer samsung Eco bubble type so far serve well also.. But make sure get the blue door one :)

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the price for Miele 560?

I think this model is quite old, the newer 9kg model WKR 570 WPS is selling at $2999. The 8kg one at $1999 which I saw it in Harvey Norman.

What I like about their washer is the auto dispenser unit which only can be found on the Samsung WW9000, not really sure about other washer and max spinning speed of 1600rpm.

should i go for standalone washer or washer dryer combo?

the link you provided appears to be washer only. no budget; would pay for quality.

If space is not a problem, a separate washer and dryer will definitely be better and if you really want the best dryer, get the TKB 440 WP from Miele. It's tough and heavy.

Oh and one thing is please DO NOT overload your washer.

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
I think this model is quite old, the newer 9kg model WKR 570 WPS is selling at $2999. The 8kg one at $1999 which I saw it in Harvey Norman.

What I like about their washer is the auto dispenser unit which only can be found on the Samsung WW9000, not really sure about other washer and max spinning speed of 1600rpm.

If space is not a problem, a separate washer and dryer will definitely be better and if you really want the best dryer, get the TKB 440 WP from Miele. It's tough and heavy.

Oh and one thing is please DO NOT overload your washer.

Price should be ok.. If for me I would decide on WW9000 as long it is auto dispenser detergent unit.

Or Pana 10kg washer & heat pump dryer combo made in Japan also.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Price should be ok.. If for me I would decide on WW9000 as long it is auto dispenser detergent unit.

Or Pana 10kg washer & heat pump dryer combo made in Japan also.

The WW9000 is good but I find that some advance features are quite redundant.

One SA from Court told me if you are willing to pay 2K plus for WW9000, I would rather advice you to get a European high end front loader.

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
The WW9000 is good but I find that some advance features are quite redundant.

One SA from Court told me if you are willing to pay 2K plus for WW9000, I would rather advice you to get a European high end front loader.

That is why end out I bought the WW8000 12kg from JB at least the price I paid for Rm4600/2.65= $1754 and plus another Eletronlux 9kg Heat pump for $1800 more worth it

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is why end out I bought the WW8000 12kg from JB at least the price I paid for Rm4600/2.65= $1754 and plus another Eletronlux 9kg Heat pump for $1800 more worth it

When you told me it's 12Kg, I was quite surprise because the Samsung front loader washer max capacity I never saw so high here.

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
When you told me it's 12Kg, I was quite surprise because the Samsung front loader washer max capacity I never saw so high here.

Ha ha that is what I decided on... You dunno how headache when chosen washer at all.

But you still can look at 9kg WW7000 also blue door washer only in sg, this model also can be consider too

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ha ha that is what I decided on... You dunno how headache when chosen washer at all.

But you still can look at 9kg WW7000 also blue door washer only in sg, this model also can be consider too

Actually I did consider WW7000 but price and features I will still stick to WD-14A8FS5 and it's Korea made.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking of getting this LG model :

LG_F-14A8FDS51.jpg

At last brought this with an additional of 3 years warranty on parts/labour/transportation.

TKSIM_27

Reaction score
Is it reliable to buy from JB? What about after sales service? Thanks in advance for any advice coz i oso considering buying from there

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Is it reliable to buy from JB? What about after sales service? Thanks in advance for any advice coz i oso considering buying from there

Bought from JB, if bring to SG and that model not available in SG is consider no warranty at all..

the_clairvoyant

Reaction score
Anybody used Beko washers? Courts salesman was persuading me to buy one as its supposedly very good quality for the money

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was looking at samsung washing machine, end up getting an electrolux due to its better functions and bigger opening.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody used Beko washers? Courts salesman was persuading me to buy one as its supposedly very good quality for the money

Big Box SA also recommended this brand. Cheap but the capacity is also small.

Not really sure on this brand so cannot make any comment but on safe side, think better buy more well known brand.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.