Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Cleaner 2 ( 2 in 1 sweeping and mopping function )

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, my old vacuum cleaner has just give up on me after many years of hard works. So need to get a new one and have been thinking of getting a robotic vacuum cleaner. I am living in a Hdb 3-room flat, please tell me if it will be able to do the cleaning on every rooms after completing one? Thanks

If you are looking at a Xiaomi robot vacuum, its got enough battery to vacuum my 4 room flat 2x with high suction power. Even so, there should still be left over power to spare. Normally my estimate is that it will take between 30+ to 40% battery to complete one round of cleaning around the whole house. It really depends on how cluttered your place is as well since it will make it more difficult for the robot to plot the cleaning path.

bumperbee

Reaction score
Hi Ken, thank you for your quick reply. Please tell me roughly how long did it take to complete the cleaning?

bumperbee

Reaction score
Yesterday, I made a check at one of the Mi Store and they tell me if I buy from Lazada, the warranty is by Lazada. Meaning to say if there is any fault with it, I can’t send it to Xiaomi service centre, only can send to Lazada. Is this true? Could someone please tell me what is the truth? Thanks

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you buy from Lazada, you need to look out for the seller. Lazada is really like a shopping center that rents out stores to the sellers by collecting a commission from them. They have no part in the transaction, unless it is Lazada's own store, which I have purchased before.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Ken, thank you for your quick reply. Please tell me roughly how long did it take to complete the cleaning?

It is difficult to tell honestly. It depends on how cluttered your place is, i.e. more things that the robot needs to navigate around. For my case, it generally takes around 45 mins I suppose. But you can just leave it to run and leave the home which I usually do. When you get back, it will generally be back in the dock, unless it is stuck somewhere or ran out of battery (in case you forgot to charge it).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.