2.0 & 2.1 speaker discussion thread V [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is swans at lazada sold by tech dynamics? If not, I find it quite unethical to use tech dyn to test and buy it from someone else.

Swans make good value speakers since they are from China. But I never got on with how they look. I personally find them as ugly as hifi speakers can be

they seems to be the sole distro in sg

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is swans at lazada sold by tech dynamics? If not, I find it quite unethical to use tech dyn to test and buy it from someone else.

Swans make good value speakers since they are from China. But I never got on with how they look. I personally find them as ugly as hifi speakers can be

They are the distro. It's more unethical to shortcut the retailer and buy from distro actually.

But the Lazada shop is opened by them anyway.

Amon86

Reaction score

Edifier also looks ugly but the new Edifier Airpulse A100 looks not bad

psychophant

Reaction score

i asked the Tech Dynamic staff and he said that they are the official distributor and are the only ones in SG selling Swans products, as they do not distribute to resellers. Therefore, no one else in SG carries Swans products, officially.

and i was strongly encouraged to buy the speakers off their Lazada store.

Last edited:

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kAGr597l.jpg

I had a relapsed
sold my 305 due to back port. Discover krk classic 5 a revised rokit 5 gen 3. They did some magic with Class A/B amplifier with a built-in automatic limiter and the waveguide itz comparable with 305 imaging. Also the new trend for sunrise stand. (Damn heavy 3kg metal)

Sent from Galaxy One using GAGT

Amon86

Reaction score
kAGr597l.jpg

I had a relapsed
sold my 305 due to back port. Discover krk classic 5 a revised rokit 5 gen 3. They did some magic with Class A/B amplifier with a built-in automatic limiter and the waveguide itz comparable with 305 imaging. Also the new trend for sunrise stand. (Damn heavy 3kg metal)

Nice setup....that looks like Audiolab?

Amon86

Reaction score
yup, mdac i bought used 4 yrs ago

I see....audiolab stuff have a same kind of look see already know....was thinking of upgrading my dac for my desktop as well when i got sparechange....a qutest maybe or primaluna

Amon86

Reaction score
good taste :s12:

you familiar with tubes? dangerous ground to venture lol...

No that's why wanna try something new.....always onto solid state as lesser maintenances heard tubes need to change around 3-5 years kinda troublesome but heard nice stuff from ppl playing with jadis tube pre-amp

DriftKing

Reaction score
Tech Dynamics is currently having a promotion by giving a $100 online voucher for purchases above $600, but its quite redundant as the voucher can only be used to purchase a limited range of gaming chairs.

will provide update again once the M300s have been set up and burned-in.

Hmm I dont see the voucher, was it only available during weekends?

psychophant

Reaction score
Hmm I dont see the voucher, was it only available during weekends?

guess the voucher was for a limited time. saw the validity of the voucher to be something like 6th to 9th or 10th Feb. anyway, the online $100 voucher can only be used to purchase 2 models of gaming chairs at $700plus and $900plus each. :s13: therefore, kinda redundant.

DriftKing

Reaction score
guess the voucher was for a limited time. saw the validity of the voucher to be something like 6th to 9th or 10th Feb. anyway, the online $100 voucher can only be used to purchase 2 models of gaming chairs at $700plus and $900plus each. :s13: therefore, kinda redundant.

Ohh, I thought you could apply for the M300.

yunie_

Reaction score
kAGr597l.jpg

I had a relapsed

where did you get the stands from?

i used to have the mdac as well, but they have this problem where sometimes I switch it on, it doesn't send any audio signal out. do you have this problem?

Last edited:

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where did you get the stands from?

i used to have the mdac as well, but they have this problem where sometimes I switch it on, it doesn't send any audio signal out. do you have this problem?

Maybe the Lelon capacitors (tier 3 brand) are bad.

md5c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.