Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2019, 06:00 PM   #16

Thanks for the suggestions.

I bought a new 2.1 speaker already.
Just find it a pity to throw away speakers that are still working fine
ki113r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 10:42 PM   #17

I've recently swapped out my Teac AI-301DA with a pair of Monitor Audio BX2 for a Sonos Beam with a pair of Sonos Ones. However I found the new setup to be kinda lacking when listening to music as compared to my previous one.

Now I'm actually considering, to swap back to a 2.0 setup with the possibility of adding a subwoofer in the future for watching movies. Am I better off picking up the JBL LSR305 or a pair of passive speakers to use with the Teac which I still have on hand? Have a budget of $300~500.
taytehni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 12:03 AM   #18

I've recently swapped out my Teac AI-301DA with a pair of Monitor Audio BX2 for a Sonos Beam with a pair of Sonos Ones. However I found the new setup to be kinda lacking when listening to music as compared to my previous one.

Now I'm actually considering, to swap back to a 2.0 setup with the possibility of adding a subwoofer in the future for watching movies. Am I better off picking up the JBL LSR305 or a pair of passive speakers to use with the Teac which I still have on hand? Have a budget of $300~500.
should go for passive as passive last longer than active speakers and it's more better to go for separate than active as you will have lower noise floor than active with power built into it.......if active spoilt repair is always expensive which you could buy a new one.....learnt my lesson last time now i only go for passive
Amon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 12:06 AM   #19
High Supremacy Member

BX2 is an excellent speaker to begin with...

Red is BX2

https://www.soundandvision.com/conte...-system-page-4

Might actually be a downgrade if u go LSR305, especially for living room.
Old 16-08-2019, 12:04 PM   #20

anyone knows how do we connect kef lsx to desktop pc?
capri87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 12:40 PM   #21

anyone knows how do we connect kef lsx to desktop pc?
http://shop.us.kef.com/pub/media/wys...ers-manual.pdf
Amon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.