benedium

Banned
Reaction score
Hi

Where to buy locally at the cheapest price the

SONY UBP-X700 4K UHD Blu-ray Player?

Say from HN, Poh Kim shop, Adelphi shop etc

Update :- Poh Kim sells at $368

These days physical shops also list their products on lazada or shopee app. Just search and look at all their different prices.
Of course try to make sure it's an authorised reseller with valid manufacturer warranty.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These days physical shops also list their products on lazada or shopee app. Just search and look at all their different prices.
Of course try to make sure it's an authorised reseller with valid manufacturer warranty.
Thanks

Poh Kim told me any problem can send the item back to them within 7 days. After that SONY warranty the item

benedium

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks

Poh Kim told me any problem can send the item back to them within 7 days. After that SONY warranty the item
Make sure u compare prices on lazada. I saw many sellers selling cheaper than the price u listed. Sometimes even Sony shop or whatever brand shop itself also has promo or discount or same price. Of cos in the end u have to be happy with what and where u buy from.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok, got the SONY X700 from Poh Kim to watch 4K UHD HDR10 and 1080p movies. However, I need to watch HDR10+ movies.

Unfortunately, the SONY X700 doesn't support HDR10+ format

Thinking of getting the SAMSUNG UBD-M9500 4k UHD blu-ray player which supports HDR10+.

Anywhere locally got sell this player?

Too bad my TV is SAMSUNG and has no support for Dolby Vision.

Thanks

Last edited:

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

t258jgn

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.