HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

AC Ryan Veolo 4K

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2014, 09:44 PM   #1

AC Ryan Veolo 4K

Not the most exciting but I always remember my first media player, the very first AC Ryan, from them. Let's see if they can get their act together again..

VEOLO 4K|Ultra High Definition
Twinsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:57 PM   #2

Not the most exciting but I always remember my first media player, the very first AC Ryan, from them. Let's see if they can get their act together again..

VEOLO 4K|Ultra High Definition
retailing at $299?! anyways lost faith in AC Ryan android box product...
huffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:38 PM   #3

$299? Where did you see that? If that is true.. They are simply killing themselves.. Very sad..
Old 22-11-2014, 12:22 AM   #4

$199 at SITEX next week
ACeRyan likes this.
Old 23-11-2014, 01:04 PM   #5
Scout Trooper

Thanks Twinsen for the highlight!

We've attached our SITEX brochure here for more info

www.acryan.com
ACeRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 03:18 PM   #6

No need to thanks me... Just give me a Eval set
Old 28-11-2014, 11:12 AM   #7

Pimping my Veolo 4k sell thread here:

Brand New Veolo 4K Purchased 27/11/2014 Sitex with Veo Navigator
felali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 04:24 PM   #8

Bought this player yesterday but I am wondering how to get the AC Ryan software to recognize my NAS. I am able to browse the NAS using the file browser but when I try to set the location of the media files (on the home page), I only get the local SD card and there is no option to search a network drive (on the NAS).

The AC Ryan website is not helpful as it does not have the user guide there and the forums are empty.

Anybody from AC Ryan can help?
ACeRyan likes this.
kmg4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 10:59 PM   #9
Scout Trooper

Hi bro, the VEOLO 4K was only launched on Thursday 27 Nov and you are one of the first few to receive it! - hence forum still not much activity.

Nothing is wrong here, at launch the jukebox software is only catering for Internal flash, USB storage & SD card.

NAS Jukebox will be added on in the next firmware which is slated for after the SITEX launch.

www.acryan.com
Old 29-11-2014, 11:49 AM   #10

That's not encouraging to hear. I was planning to replace my veolo 1st generation set but knowing that the basic features like streaming content from NAS is not even ready prior to launch makes me think 2ce on getting the 4k version. I wonder if this so called Android Hub device can even download apps from Google play store?
dcmc27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 11:25 PM   #11
Suspended

That's not encouraging to hear. I was planning to replace my veolo 1st generation set but knowing that the basic features like streaming content from NAS is not even ready prior to launch makes me think 2ce on getting the 4k version. I wonder if this so called Android Hub device can even download apps from Google play store?
Hi, streaming from NAS or any network device is perfectly working fine in Veolo 4K. I can also assure you that you can download apps from playstore, but as an owner of first gen Veolo, then you should know by now that both this feature or function is well supported on all series. There are big difference from hardware and software maybe you want to check us out on your free time during or after the show so that we can explain to you how the box really works.
AC-Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 03:01 PM   #12
Scout Trooper

You definitely don't know what you are talking about. Perhaps you want read and find out more before shooting off.

The discussion is on the Jukebox feature in our 4K launcher, working with the NAS.
Old 30-11-2014, 04:22 PM   #13

Is the Wifi AC or just dual band N?
fishdundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 10:55 PM   #14
Scout Trooper

Is the Wifi AC or just dual band N?
Dual Band N + Gigabit LAN

www.acryan.com
Old 01-12-2014, 01:06 PM   #15

Is it possible to connect to external 4 or 8 bay (non-raid) usb3 probox strorage? would it recognize and play back videos from all the drives in the storage device?
singaporeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.