AsiaBox Full HD Media And Apps Player

toopidpaka

Reaction score
Haiz... my mol 16 mbps plan buffering speed is 30 kbps lor. Firmware 29 version. Korean city Hunter still at episode 19 lor

toopidpaka

Reaction score
Nope, is d one from the shop. The one that blinks blue light. LiveTV no problem streaming at 1mbps, youtube no problem, only livevod no go. Really wanna cry.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, is d one from the shop. The one that blinks blue light. LiveTV no problem streaming at 1mbps, youtube no problem, only livevod no go. Really wanna cry.

i also got the blink blue light one from the shop but after i changed to one that has the antenna one whoaa can see the effect. much faster also. but up to u lah.

brokenvow

Reaction score
same here. SNBB...10Mbps....i haven't been able to stream anything from LiveVOD for 3 nights in a row. In the day time it's all fine. Argh, frustrating!!
Anyone has this problem and got it fixed?
I know it streams from PPLive/TV....it works on my laptop, so it's not like the website is down and Asiabox can't stream from it.
I just tried with UTP cable, and it's still the same, so it's not a wireless dongle prob....:(

toopidpaka

Reaction score
Thanks for the advise, loretta... Will try out for a while more and see. Me is suffering from withdrawal without 夜市人生. But the 真相 bloody run at 3 mbps no problem

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same here. SNBB...10Mbps....i haven't been able to stream anything from LiveVOD for 3 nights in a row. In the day time it's all fine. Argh, frustrating!!
I know it streams from PPLive/TV....it works on my laptop, so it's not like the website is down and Asiabox can't stream from it.
I just tried with UTP cable, and it's still the same, so it's not a wireless dongle prob....:(

the dongle that they give the one with blue light is like cheapo type. long story to say abt it but anyway not that powerful enuff.

brokenvow

Reaction score
it seems connection to PPLIVE.COM is super duper slow.
If asiabox is streaming from this site, then that should be the problem. I'm downloading a file from pplive.com and it's only 1.6kb/s, that's why can't even start buffering in asiabox!!!!

Called up Singnet Tech Support, they also can't do anything. Said everything looks fine, and ask me call Aztech modem to check instead. zzzz

astroboy82

Reaction score
Emmm....So this asiabox worh to get???? I'm using zen 12 now. Yesterday watch drama half-way also stop and cannot re-connect. Guess all using the server.....dam...

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Emmm....So this asiabox worh to get???? I'm using zen 12 now. Yesterday watch drama half-way also stop and cannot re-connect. Guess all using the server.....dam...

my advice is to go amconics and test each and every one of their media box like asiabox n combo box. they r willing to let u try each of them but one thing is u must be firm in bargaining with them.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it seems connection to PPLIVE.COM is super duper slow.
If asiabox is streaming from this site, then that should be the problem. I'm downloading a file from pplive.com and it's only 1.6kb/s, that's why can't even start buffering in asiabox!!!!

Called up Singnet Tech Support, they also can't do anything. Said everything looks fine, and ask me call Aztech modem to check instead. zzzz
PPlive sucks during peak hours.. off peak is ok..

ah_low

Reaction score
Asiabox had just auto update the firmware. However, this is the 4th night that vod cannot play.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.