Best game on sound surround

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Amon86
  • 1 Post By benedium
  • 1 Post By lxXXxl

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2020, 01:57 PM   #1

Best game on sound surround

Tried the last of us 2 recently has the best sound surround so far....my 2nd will be call of duty modern warfare the latest one

Before starting the game you already come to this setting you are able to tune your dynamic range, or "mono audio" which full range on every single speakers which i guess no one will use the function.....you can even tune your angle of your front, side and back to match up with your speaker placement angle to get the best effect out of it

In the forest you are able to hear the birds chipping away and able to tell enemies where they are via whistling and footsteps, the gun shots are amazing sound like a real gun like the ones in call of duty modern warfare which uses real gun to record the loading and firing

despite the story is so-so the graphics and the sound surround are top notch best game to experience if you had a very good 5.1/7.1 setup
LiLAsN likes this.
Amon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2020, 02:11 PM   #2

Wah your home theatre so super nice!
Amon86 likes this.
benedium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2020, 02:24 PM   #3

amazing attention to details by the game devs, really give the gamer so much audio control
Amon86 likes this.
lxXXxl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2020, 03:26 PM   #4

Wah your home theatre so super nice!
haha thanks....build up bit by bit to this....takes a lot of time and money as well....btw i still in the process of building it as it never ends....anyways hoping PS5 in the future can make games like this which makes full use of a sound system hoping Horizon Forbidden West will have this function to calibrate according to your placements but heard they are pushing their own codec of 3D sound rather than Dolby's Atmos and DTS X which mainly used in the market
Old 22-06-2020, 03:36 PM   #5
High Supremacy Member

I only know Naughty Dog game Uncharted series and Last Of Us
have good sound surround.
The game allow you to tweak the surround sound to suit your taste.
techidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2020, 03:44 PM   #6

I only know Naughty Dog game Uncharted series and Last Of Us
have good sound surround.
The game allow you to tweak the surround sound to suit your taste.
Ya the previous last of us i played don't have that kind of functions maybe because i played the ps3 version the remastered one i didn't touch on....another game that let you choose is call of duty they tune for you one can't calibrate

Their own mixed "Studio Reference, Dynamic Home Theater, Home Theater, Midnight Mode, Boost, Boost High and Boost Low"

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.