Looking for quality DP cables

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bros, as above, I'm in the market for some DP-centric cables, like DP to mini DP as well as DP to DP cables. Yes, I know SLS has some, but those are cheap and badly constructed. For example, I have a DP to mini-DP cable (white colour) which was bought form a shop at SLS. One day, the port on my Titan went bad, as I was pulling out the cable connected to my monitor via mini-DP, I pulled it on the cover/cap (or whatever it's called) and hey Presto! The entire cap/cover was dislodge, leaving the cable still attached to the monitor......I was like "SMLJ!"

Anyway, I'm hoping that at least some good quality ones are available.......

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nvm guys, I'd scoured Amazon and found the Amazonbasics DP to mini-DP cable, ordered two pairs so this thread kena self answered liao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.