Onkyo amplifier only $249

xthene

Reaction score
onkyo receivers are priced a lot cheaper in the US. unfortunately due to voltage difference, can't use here.

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
onkyo receivers are priced a lot cheaper in the US. unfortunately due to voltage difference, can't use here.

can le but must buy those enormous step up/down transformer.

xthene

Reaction score
can le but must buy those enormous step up/down transformer.

i read somewhere such transformer doesn't provide constant and steady electricity for a long duration.

I do own a 800W transformer which I use for my marble flooring polisher which I bought from US.

Now I don't polish my marble flooring anymore --- too tiring and also I have learnt to live with slight stains on marble flooring.

if anyone want such a transformer, I can sell it to you.

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i read somewhere such transformer doesn't provide constant and steady electricity for a long duration.

I do own a 800W transformer which I use for my marble flooring polisher which I bought from US.

Now I don't polish my marble flooring anymore --- too tiring and also I have learnt to live with slight stains on marble flooring.

if anyone want such a transformer, I can sell it to you.

True, best to get locally or wait for Hwee Seng warehouse sale. (Onkyo distro)
AMP draw lots of power if the power isn't stable or reliable, it will
causes many problem or even failure like random shutdown/switch off.

US is cheap, voltage, warranty and inconsistent performance due to
use of step down wattage so not worth to get.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.