HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Paid IPTV on Android TV Box

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-05-2015, 03:57 PM   #1
Supremacy Member

Paid IPTV on Android TV Box

Hi, anyone can feedback if its worth the get a package of IPTV on the Android TV BOx. Yesterday i just bought one with a 2 days trial.

SG, Malaysia, Taiwan, HK, Macau, US, UK movies live channels, includes sports too.

It cost $99 a year as compared to almost $50 a month to meow tv or starhub tv.
there are also alot free apps to dl to stream live it, but most are CCTV from china.
Jurong640 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 04:28 PM   #2

I'm exactly thinking the same thing. Might be trying the one mth to see the pic quality.
Snowblind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 05:07 PM   #3
Great Supremacy Member

Hmm the sports is it in Mandarin or English commentary?
Old 19-05-2015, 05:09 PM   #4
Supremacy Member

I'm exactly thinking the same thing. Might be trying the one mth to see the pic quality.
Just activated the 2 day trial a few hrs ago. So far streaming super smooth on all channels.
Sg channels also available in HD. Other free apps dont have Except instantTv, but that one is with annoying ads.

$99 per year = $8 per mth= $0.25 per day to view so many channels. meowtv is like $30 per mth but lesser channels.

Shall monitor and see tmr again
Old 19-05-2015, 05:13 PM   #5
Supremacy Member

Hmm the sports is it in Mandarin or English commentary?
Theres sports from uk us speaking english and also sport channel from china speaking chinese.

From what i see like paid iptv have english channels . Better than those free ones that speaks chinese and movie channels that have mynmar n thai subtitles
Old 20-05-2015, 09:58 AM   #6

Which app are you using for the paid subscription? I got iclould on mine but when I was browsing through the channel, slot was in Spanish like history channel and tlc.
Snowblind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2015, 10:36 AM   #7
Supremacy Member

Hi, anyone can feedback if its worth the get a package of IPTV on the Android TV BOx. Yesterday i just bought one with a 2 days trial.

SG, Malaysia, Taiwan, HK, Macau, US, UK movies live channels, includes sports too.

It cost $99 a year as compared to almost $50 a month to meow tv or starhub tv.
there are also alot free apps to dl to stream live it, but most are CCTV from china.
which Paid IPTV?
Old 20-05-2015, 11:52 AM   #8
Supremacy Member

any subscriptions to intro that have english sports? realize alot registration are in chinese..
Old 20-05-2015, 04:50 PM   #9
Supremacy Member

Mine is V9 HDTV . Had almost 250 ovee channels. Has sports channels in english. And documentary channels in english. other free live tv from what i know are chinese or other languages and not english.

Not sure if other paid IPTV are also in english or chinese. Today is my last day trial.
Old 21-05-2015, 03:12 PM   #10
Supremacy Member

Mine is V9 HDTV . Had almost 250 ovee channels. Has sports channels in english. And documentary channels in english. other free live tv from what i know are chinese or other languages and not english.

Not sure if other paid IPTV are also in english or chinese. Today is my last day trial.
never heard of it.
i'm using qyzb. has 89 HD channels
Old 21-05-2015, 05:36 PM   #11
Great Supremacy Member

maybe can share more like how the image quality of the channels like and does it freeze up or stutter if one changes the channels, etc
Old 21-05-2015, 07:05 PM   #12
Supremacy Member

maybe can share more like how the image quality of the channels like and does it freeze up or stutter if one changes the channels, etc
Image quality is fine. Theres HD channels which im able to watch HD8, HD5, Suria HD. And lots of international HD channels.

Streaming is fast. No bufferring. When u switch channels, sometimes can see it goes up to 18mb/sec.

not yet decided. Other iptv channels is cheaper. But not sure why this is more expensive
Old 23-05-2015, 10:59 PM   #13
Supremacy Member

Image quality is fine. Theres HD channels which im able to watch HD8, HD5, Suria HD. And lots of international HD channels.

Streaming is fast. No bufferring. When u switch channels, sometimes can see it goes up to 18mb/sec.

not yet decided. Other iptv channels is cheaper. But not sure why this is more expensive
could you pm me the link? would like to trial it first.
qyzb also no lag. but it doesnt have local channels
Old 27-05-2015, 04:10 PM   #14
Supremacy Member

could you pm me the link? would like to trial it first.
qyzb also no lag. but it doesnt have local channels
Haven got time to find the apK. It can't be found on the Internet. It's comes pre-installed when I purchase the MXQ S805 android box from Netbuy.sg at Qoo10.
Old 28-06-2015, 05:37 PM   #15

If I don't want Iptv. Can I still able to watch HBO, Star movies or discovery channels?
s3856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.