Soundbar discussion Thread IV [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
no have, entry level from Yamaha nia. Btw I cxl my order from qoo10. Go courts online instead, same item listed $339, use blackcyber23 promo code to get 23%, nett $261 free delivery.

wah good price!
already bought 2x sony sf200... otherwise would like to try the Yamaha

saturnoziroh

Reaction score
Are you able to apply discount code? Tried but cannot leh

no have, entry level from Yamaha nia. Btw I cxl my order from qoo10. Go courts online instead, same item listed $339, use blackcyber23 promo code to get 23%, nett $261 free delivery.

wanabewiya

Reaction score
Anybody knows where to find Samsung HW-MS650 still available? Seems like they have discontinued the series and nowhere selling it anymore.

wanabewiya

Reaction score
n.p. sori you try capital letters all

Tried this. It says the promo code not valid. The website did state that the code is not applicable to discounted items, which all the items on website are discounted.

Do we need signup to be a courts member for it to work?

linusz

Master Member
Reaction score
Tried this. It says the promo code not valid. The website did state that the code is not applicable to discounted items, which all the items on website are discounted.

Do we need signup to be a courts member for it to work?

Yes. Sign in as member

Posted from PCWX using ALP-L29

kinbalight

Reaction score
would like to check with u guys, if I connect sound bar to tv via hdmi arc, does that mean that I will only be able to get audio output all the time from the sound bar?

For example, not all the times I want to switch on the sound bar, just need normal audio from the tv speakers

wanabewiya

Reaction score
Managed to test a Samsung HW-MS 650 today, wasn’t impressed by the bass though. Is there any settings to boost the bass further? Or is it a must to add a subwoofer to enhance it? How much does the accompanying subwoofer cost and whats the model called?

moron+genius

Reaction score
Managed to test a Samsung HW-MS 650 today, wasn’t impressed by the bass though. Is there any settings to boost the bass further? Or is it a must to add a subwoofer to enhance it? How much does the accompanying subwoofer cost and whats the model called?
W700... tink very few left...

heng8888

Reaction score

You can max the bass level to +6 using the bass button on the remote. Push it up or down to increase or decrease bass between the range -6 & +6, press to reset to 0.

Last edited:

TheBaldMan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
would like to check with u guys, if I connect sound bar to tv via hdmi arc, does that mean that I will only be able to get audio output all the time from the sound bar?

For example, not all the times I want to switch on the sound bar, just need normal audio from the tv speakers
Based on my tv which is an lg,u need to switch sources btwn tv aufio and soundbar for ur requirements.Mine is from soundbar via optical.Why do you want to switch btw?Audio levels are ok with sound bar still.I just turn off the woofer unless watching movies.

heng8888

Reaction score

My samsung soundbar is connected to my Sony tv via arc only. On the TV settings, audio is set to "audio system", instead of "TV speakers".. If the soundbar is off, it auto reverts to "TV speakers". If it is on, it switches to "audio system" which outputs to the soundbar..

moron+genius

Reaction score
Any Samsung N950 owners here paired it wif LG oled TV? Pls advice if use LG oled TV internal media player app does it send atmos via ARC to N950? Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.