HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Unblock TV Discussion Thread II [consolidated]

Like Tree284Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-03-2017, 11:37 PM   #166

So far i have bought quite a few unit from that shop since rk3066 Tv dongle era. So far satisfied with their service. They can give you advise and tips on the products. At once, i passed my ubox to one of my relatives and she did not how to use it, i was too busy that time, so i asked her to go there for a "training" LoL
So far i am happpy with although sometimes like mrt got service disruptions. LoL
Anyway, i am currently using another box call evpad. It is also came with 1k plus channels, vod and special version kodi by default. The Hk, Tw, korea, Japan and m'sia are having better quality vs ublock m'sia channels are not in full screen. Last, beware of those well renovated prc shop with many big screen on display if you wanted to buy in sim lim
Can you help to check the resolution of EV pad? I check the UBox3 using antutu, it shows 1280x720, open 4K tv testing chart and feel even worse than my old 1080P box.
Old 25-03-2017, 12:01 AM   #167

saw some vendors are charging 30 SGD to install the KODI. KODI installation and setup is not so difficult as they mentioned. Share some tips with your guys here:

1. install the kodi from play store (v17) or danbei (v16)
2. visit website www.tvaddons.ag, there are some step by step guides:
https://www.tvaddons.ag/kodi-addons-krypton/
follow the instruction and enjoy.
there are few thousands of add-ons, and some of them are not working.
just install few of them: Exodus for movies and tv shows, cCloud TV for live, and some sport channels. if you want chinese addons then go to international->chinese.
just few click, it is done

Last edited by oldman1881; 25-03-2017 at 09:39 AM..
Old 25-03-2017, 12:39 AM   #168

Hi there, does anyone know how to increase storage space? When i play popcorn time, some movies unable to load because not enough internal storage. I tried using a thumb drive but cannot select it for storage. Only internal storage space can be selected. Any help is appreciated.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:08 PM   #169

Hi there, does anyone know how to increase storage space? When i play popcorn time, some movies unable to load because not enough internal storage. I tried using a thumb drive but cannot select it for storage. Only internal storage space can be selected. Any help is appreciated.
I have same problem, tried tf card also not working, but it works with my handy and pad.for time being, u must clean the cache very often, and most of the movie is 720p, so 1.5 g free space should by enough.

Last edited by oldman1881; 25-03-2017 at 07:11 PM..
Old 25-03-2017, 11:10 PM   #170

Just saw Aljunied road side stall selling S$99 for this UnBlock 3rd generation streaming box....
Can you share the shop address you saw this selling at 99? Thanks.
Old 26-03-2017, 12:31 PM   #171
Master Member

Does the uvod app working for you guys?
When I watch halfway, it will auto restart the show.
Old 29-03-2017, 02:07 PM   #172

Bluetooth - use airmouse to navigate the menu insteal of stock remote.
If we already connect the airmouse to the box using bluetooth, can we still connect the bluetooth microphone at the same time?
Old 29-03-2017, 04:42 PM   #173

If we already connect the airmouse to the box using bluetooth, can we still connect the bluetooth microphone at the same time?
no idea. you wanna try?

http://MyBitcoinJob.com/?id=LobsterX
Old 29-03-2017, 05:55 PM   #174
Supremacy Member

Can you share the shop address you saw this selling at 99? Thanks.
No shop address , just a road side store. No more already...
Old 30-03-2017, 09:35 AM   #175

no idea. you wanna try?
I can't. I do not have the box.
Old 30-03-2017, 10:12 AM   #176
Master Member

The current popvod app is being replaced with a new app in the ubmarket called Uvod. Basically functions the same but with a slicker interface, updated with search function and the ability to choose between sd or hd quality where available.
Old 30-03-2017, 11:10 PM   #177

cant seems to access to the VIP movie page for the latest unblock update with the uvod.

1818 doesnt seems to work.
Old 31-03-2017, 01:34 PM   #178

cant seems to access to the VIP movie page for the latest unblock update with the uvod.

1818 doesnt seems to work.
I just tried 5 minutes ago and it's working fine. Try re-installing the apps and finger cross.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:44 PM   #179

hi, so i bought this singapore set gen 3 box early this year
the purpose for me is only to watch channel 5 and channel 8 singapore from here in Indonesia.
i only use the original app that comes with it the UBTV
and it's been worknig fine watching channel 8 and 5 .
but starting from last week, i can't watch it anymore,
it doesnt give me any error, but on the screen it;s always shows 0kb/s
other channel from other countries works well, only channel 5 and 8 singapore not working.
can some one give me solution for this ?

i tried to install instant tv like the one i installed on my iphone to watch ch 5 nad ch8
but there's no instant tv app on the google play store,
so can anybody help ?
thank you.
Old 01-04-2017, 03:04 PM   #180
Master Member

hi, so i bought this singapore set gen 3 box early this year
the purpose for me is only to watch channel 5 and channel 8 singapore from here in Indonesia.
i only use the original app that comes with it the UBTV
and it's been worknig fine watching channel 8 and 5 .
but starting from last week, i can't watch it anymore,
it doesnt give me any error, but on the screen it;s always shows 0kb/s
other channel from other countries works well, only channel 5 and 8 singapore not working.
can some one give me solution for this ?
Channel down = unblock server side problem. Can only wait for them to fix it, if and when. Nobody here has a solution for this since it affects all the users. Only thing you can do is feedback to their facebook about which channels are down and hopefully they would take note and perform maintenance on it.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.