HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Unblock TV Discussion Thread II [consolidated]

Like Tree284Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2017, 06:57 PM   #271
Master Member

Easy TV app can only be installed in EVPAD is it?

EVT pro is it monthly subscription payment?
Proprietary apps of cos only works on their respective boxes. Similar to ubox, evpad boxes are 1 time payment-lifetime use based.
Old 03-05-2017, 08:51 PM   #272
Master Member

Yes, ubox is like any android tv box out there. You can install android apps and such. As for toggle, i dont use it but i would assume it sld work. The unblock live tv app has mediacorp channels, so yes theoretically getting a ubox would be sufficient for your local FTA channel needs. But again, my previous points still stand. If you want to enjoy your chan 8 drama with good sound and picture quality, better to just stick to digital tuner + antenna.
Can the ubox android+my tv act exactly like samsung phone android? I assume got playstore and can install browser/games and play on the ubox? Is it the normal ubox give the controller can act like smartphone keypad, and I can attached a mouse to act like finger tapping the tv android screen correct?

I would like ubox android+my tv to have a browser app to surf net. My tv is normal lcd tv.

Do I need bluetooth version if I want the ubox android+my tv to act like phone android?

Thanks

Last edited by super365; 03-05-2017 at 08:54 PM..
Old 03-05-2017, 10:53 PM   #273
Master Member

Can the ubox android+my tv act exactly like samsung phone android? I assume got playstore and can install browser/games and play on the ubox? Is it the normal ubox give the controller can act like smartphone keypad, and I can attached a mouse to act like finger tapping the tv android screen correct?

I would like ubox android+my tv to have a browser app to surf net. My tv is normal lcd tv.

Do I need bluetooth version if I want the ubox android+my tv to act like phone android?

Thanks
Ubox comes with google playstore. Can install browser and surf the web. Can install and play simple emulator rom games but the latest graphic intensive games wont run well due to the low end hardware of the ubox. Ubox comes with a infrared remote control. You can use your own usb airmouse or bluetooth based controller if your ubox is gen 3 bluetooth version.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:40 PM   #274

Hi

Can i check if it is possible to record or save the video on a channel on ubox live?

Said i want to record a talk show from china channel x which is from 8-9pm. How and wat to save the show as video file?

Thank you.
I have a weird suggestion. Use the AV cable to connect it to your grand VCR recorder
Old 05-05-2017, 05:12 PM   #275
Arch-Supremacy Member

I have a weird suggestion. Use the AV cable to connect it to your grand VCR recorder
http://www.avermedia.com/gaming/prod...ezrecorder_130

box like this i think can
Old 05-05-2017, 11:09 PM   #276
Supremacy Member

minix u9 or this better?
Old 05-05-2017, 11:58 PM   #277
Master Member

minix u9 or this better?
Answered to the death........minix u9 is standalone tv box with solid hardware but you have to find and install your own apps. Ubox is 1 time payment-lifetime usage of live tv and vod apps bundled into a tv box with mediocre hardware. Which is better? Depends on what exactly you are using the box for.
Old 06-05-2017, 01:09 PM   #278

Seller never mention whether they are authorized dealer. Boxes bought from unauthorized sellers runs the risk of getting mac id blocked.
e.g. this seller http://list.qoo10.sg/g/521903577

End of the day your wallet your money so you decide for yourself whether its worth the risk buying.
hey, able to recommend where to get one? like those carousell people selling - can collect on the spot kind.

Last edited by physistry; 06-05-2017 at 01:23 PM..
Old 06-05-2017, 02:45 PM   #279

hey, able to recommend where to get one? like those carousell people selling - can collect on the spot kind.
Quite a lot of sellers online from carousell/shopee/qoo10. I just bought the bluetooth gen 3 at $115 from Valuestation on shopee after some price comparing but through delivery. Not sure if they offer self collect
Old 06-05-2017, 03:47 PM   #280

Ahhh thanks. Yea there are a lot. Was hoping they are authorized to avoid Mac address blocked or not recognized.
Old 06-05-2017, 05:17 PM   #281

Ahhh thanks. Yea there are a lot. Was hoping they are authorized to avoid Mac address blocked or not recognized.
Heard that once unblock head office discovered anyone selling Gen3 below USD 129 will get their Mac address banned for the whole shipment. whether authorized or unauthorized
Old 06-05-2017, 10:09 PM   #282
Supremacy Member

Heard that once unblock head office discovered anyone selling Gen3 below USD 129 will get their Mac address banned for the whole shipment. whether authorized or unauthorized
Hearsay is cannot believe btw

Old 07-05-2017, 03:00 PM   #283
Master Member

In shopee, there is a local authorised reseller selling the gen 3 bt for $115 with self collect option. Search for the listing yourself. Not sure how long this price will last for.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:50 PM   #284
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone know or can tell me who is the local authorised dist?
Old 08-05-2017, 02:06 PM   #285

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/IN-STOCK-F...-GEN/486761919

under Q&A

price adjustment for Gen3 S900

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Unblock TV box Gen3 S900 , your selling price is in violation of market regulation price, you must adjust the price to SGD178 or above.

You are violated sellers that had been listed on the blacklist of Unblock Tech official website. Please make sure to adjust the prices immediately within today, and inform me to removed you from the blacklist.

Pls contact me ASAP. Thank you for your cooperation.

Unblock Tech Coco

[Re] price adjustment for Gen3 S900
Dear Customer,
It is just for time sale, hope your understanding, thanks.

Sorry , time sale is not allowed also for the lower price. Pls adjust the right price A.S.A.P.

For promotion you can send free gift . but price should keep as official selling price.

Thank you .

Unblock Tech Coco

Hi
We had already change that, please check again, thanks.

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.