Status
Not open for further replies.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just came back from sim lim

I know .. last plc to buy from them

Very interested in ev pad

The guy was telling me the basic model is good enough already for live tv etc... 160 dollars

Can buy?

If so i will go buy tmr

They got astro world cup
suggest get the plus version which can run higher version of android, u will have less problems and compatibility issues with apps.

Oyabun

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. Just buy from the gentleman at 03-65. Excellent service and taught u or even install for u the evpad. Just get the plus version ard $160 will do. Streaming is great with the special app for WC.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. Just buy from the gentleman at 03-65. Excellent service and taught u or even install for u the evpad. Just get the plus version ard $160 will do. Streaming is great with the special app for WC.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Are you sure SLS 03-65 selling the evpad plus at $160? Similar to unblock, official resellers are not allowed to sell below the rrp set by evpad and the price for the plus model should be $200+. The 03-65 shop is selling the evpad plus on qoo10 for $229 so i doubt its $160 like you mentioned.

Oyabun

Banned
Reaction score
Yes sell put $210 in receipt and pay me back cash $50.

Sent from Samsung SM-T815Y using GAGT

Oyabun

Banned
Reaction score
Reclessfella, you must be an amature in how electronic shops work in sjm lim. Find out before you act smart.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reclessfella, you must be an amature in how electronic shops work in sjm lim. Find out before you act smart.

LOL. You sibei funny acting like a know all and calling other people amature. You share lobang and i ask you how you get that price then you call me out for not finding out? Isnt that what i am trying to do in the first place by asking you?

You think you the 1st person in whole of singapore that went to the 03-65 shop and asked about the evpad plus price? Ever considered that i had gone to ask before and got quoted differently, which was why i had the impression they were selling for much higher? Also use your pig brain to go fathom why they had to use the "cash back" method to bring down the price, reason of which i have already mentioned above. If anybody report this shop for contravening evpad's pricing rules its on you, but i'm sure you mr-know-all dont give any shitts:s13: :s13:s22:

Oyabun

Banned
Reaction score
STFU la. U this type of keyboard warrior only know how to act smart and shoot people post without any substance. A lot of you this tyoe of jokers in forum. The idiot thought he old bird post in q10 also apologise later. Just dont act smart. Uncle and my partner every year has 3 tables for sim lim square 7 month celebration and donate auction. Just F off and dont act ignorant.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
STFU la. U this type of keyboard warrior only know how to act smart and shoot people post without any substance. A lot of you this tyoe of jokers in forum. The idiot thought he old bird post in q10 also apologise later. Just dont act smart. Uncle and my partner every year has 3 tables for sim lim square 7 month celebration and donate auction. Just F off and dont act ignorant.

Quoted and reported. And how is this relevant? So basically only you act smart can then other people cannot lar? Your ah gong forum ar? You also damn joker. Calling others "keyboard warriors" when you are doing the same and going all triggered and metal over nothing? IMH awaits you then. I am sure the next thing out of the mouth of you uneducated kind would be not happy come out settle lar:s13:. Please just stay away from the internet if your sanity and pride gets hurt so easily.

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oyabun - Such language is totally uncalled for.

rECKleSSfElla - You sort of started the name calling too.

Please stick to the discussion topic and quit the assumptions/name-calling/etc.

Thank you.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oyabun - Such language is totally uncalled for.

rECKleSSfElla - You sort of started the name calling too.

Please stick to the discussion topic and quit the assumptions/name-calling/etc.

Thank you.

Sorry but i respectfully disagree on the part where i started the name calling. My initial reply to his post
Are you sure SLS 03-65 selling the evpad plus at $160? Similar to unblock, official resellers are not allowed to sell below the rrp set by evpad and the price for the plus model should be $200+. The 03-65 shop is selling the evpad plus on qoo10 for $229 so i doubt its $160 like you mentioned.

Which part of my reply constituted "name calling"? Then his follow-up replies called me an "amateur" and "act smart". So, i doubted his claims of paying $160 for something which sld have costed $200+ but his reactions were totally uncalled for. Has this forum come to a point where its no longer possible to conduct discussions in a civilized manner and questions can no longer be asked while trolls and rude people get a free pass to spout whatever nonsense they want without repercussions?

ho_kuku

Reaction score
cool down guys - such trivial matters are not worth the fight. We are all here to share good lobangs :)

I bought the plus version 8 months back for 229 (another forumer 'testerjp' also got it at that price) - I remembered the pro version was around 160 back then. Maybe Oyabun got the model mixed up. Maybe the price is indeed being revised (8mths is a long time for electronic products)

If the plus version is going for 160 - I think its quite a good price. On second thought - if price really dropped then the pro version will likely be even cheaper.......... I will maybe get the pro version for my bedroom and parents

Last edited:

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Not sure if its a known thing, almost all channels in the kid channel in the live tv app are in chinese
There are some kids channels eg. Disney JR or cartoon network in English under India channel

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone know how to watch babytv in english??
Can only find it in kids channel but in chinese

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

andyboi86

Reaction score
So far i am really disappointed with the latest ubox, it is lagging like a 1995 pc. I cant even use chrome and watch a live soccer stream, it kept crashing and the delay on the uvod apps is like 3 to 5 mins. The lag is really driving me absolute nuts

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the plus is really selling at 160, please update us anyway. :o

Plus runs on android 6.0, the rest are on 4.4

.jpg

I also got the airmouse together for free when i bought at $2xx. :o

iicecube

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anyway i can buy those mainland VIP statue like in moretv or mangotv?

JX1983

Reaction score
If the plus is really selling at 160, please update us anyway. :o

Plus runs on android 6.0, the rest are on 4.4

.jpg

I also got the airmouse together for free when i bought at $2xx. :o

I bought the EVpad plus at Qoo10 just before before World Cup few days that time I guess cheapest liao at $190+ with airmouse. I aim that box for like 2 months before and price always at around $220+ My friend using the latest ubox4 and was complaining to me sibei sian keep lagging when streaming WC ;) I don’t think the plus can get at $160 also

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The last time I tried EVpad's latest WC2018 channels, they are even better than my Deke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.