Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Unblock TV Discussion Thread II [consolidated]

Like Tree284Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2018, 10:03 AM   #811
Arch-Supremacy Member

HELP

Today my ubox G4 can’t work...turn on already with red indicating light, no signal to TV. Without red indicating light and no signal to TV.

Not sure what’s the issue, even with hard reset (remove power supply) also not working.

Anyone encountered this before?
Old 15-01-2018, 11:26 AM   #812

Hey... Which app is the best for KR dramas and shows from Ubox4?
Old 23-01-2018, 09:56 AM   #813
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi in1996
How do u enable updates? The update u mentioned, is it an android box update? I just got EVPad Plus yday and need more guidance. Hehe

I got my EVpad from #03-65 (easy to remember as 365days) since last November. Unlike those sparkly TV box shop running by those PRC, this shop is look more like a repair workshop located in the back alley of sim lim square level 3.
I am more satisfied with the performance and stability of the evpad box with comparing with the ub box After subsequent update push, now my evpad is having more dedicated apps and channels. Hope that it will last for ever
Fyi, most Malaysia channels in Ublock UBTV have already ceased since 3 weeks ago.

Last edited by TyL3r_DuRd3n; 23-01-2018 at 02:24 PM..
Old 24-01-2018, 03:54 AM   #814

Hiya all )

Just got my UBOX Gen 4 last night.

Everything seems to be working fine, but the TVB drama under 'UBVOD' is really irritating - It keeps stopping after 5-15 minutes of play.

I like to watch TVB dramas. Are there any apps/ways I can watch TVB dramas on my UBOX?

Thanks in advance, all bros/sis.
Old 24-01-2018, 08:02 AM   #815
Master Member

Ubox use to have Astro sports right??
Old 26-01-2018, 08:01 PM   #816

Hi in1996
How do u enable updates? The update u mentioned, is it an android box update? I just got EVPad Plus yday and need more guidance. Hehe
Mine is Pro version. Your plus version should have at least the same features of Pro or even more features. The update notification will automatically appeared on your screen if installed app need to be updated. Just simply click on it and it will be downloaded, within minutes it will prompt you to install the updated app. Occasionally, the app market will appeared with new apps, you may give a try on those new apps, but usually the title will be Chinese, It will automatically changed to English if the app is written in English accordingly to your Evpad UI's language.

I got my EVpad from #03-65 (easy to remember as 365days) since last November. Unlike those sparkly TV box shop running by those PRC, this shop is look more like a repair workshop located in the back alley of sim lim square level 3.
I am more satisfied with the performance and stability of the evpad box with comparing with the ub box After subsequent update push, now my evpad is having more dedicated apps and channels. Hope that it will last for ever
Fyi, most Malaysia channels in Ublock UBTV have already ceased since 3 weeks ago.
Old 03-02-2018, 07:39 AM   #817
Arch-Supremacy Member

Seriously, this new Magic Box the shop in Clementi Mall level 4 near foodcourt beats the UBox or EVPad in anyway. Reminds me of Maige TV.
The quality is the same as Maige TV. Got EPL in 4K streaming. UBox 4 Pro looks like pirated compared to this Magic Box.
How much is this magic box?
Old 03-02-2018, 08:59 PM   #818
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone knows which channel/apps can watch hokkien shows?
Old 04-02-2018, 06:49 PM   #819

Hey guys,
I'm facing a screen flickering issue recently, was fine last week. the ubox display flickers on and off, and the error message is HDMI is plugged in/out. I switched cables and TV ports, same problem so seems like a ubox issue. And it only occurs at menu pages, it's stable when I'm watching live TV or vod.
Anyone experienced the same thing? Is it some ubox update that might be causing this?
Just did a 1 to 1 exchange with the seller, and still having the same problem! I've already switched new cables and TV ports, not helping. So through all these testing, seems like it's not hardware issue, most likely a setting or software issue. Anyone faced this before or have any advice?
Old 05-02-2018, 11:13 AM   #820

HI guys,currently doing a pre-order for the Evpad Pro+ @$180(special Price). If need installation and onsite delivery @$200.

*Live Streaming -
1. ETV PRO+
Live TV channels include China / HongKong / Taiwan .
2. Taiwan Live
For those who like to watch Taiwanese programs especially Minnan(HokKian) drama and Taiwanese variety show. An independent app that support one click directly into all Taiwan channels.
3. Japan Live
For users who like to watch Japanese channels. Click to enter all Japanese channels directly.
4. South Korea Live
For those who likes Korean actors, this app is just really an amazing useful service( But no subtitle ).
5. Easy TV PRO+
1000+ Live TV channels include China / Hong Kong / Taiwan / Japan / Korea / Arabic / India / Malaysia / Singapore and more and more Live channels.
6. North America Live
149 Live North America channels News / Sport / Cartoon / History / Discovery and more.
7. MY TV PRO+
Including channels in Malaysia. The most useful App specially designed for Malaysia users.

interested Please PM me.
I can forward you the pic and video taken using in singapore.
Old 05-02-2018, 11:41 AM   #821
Arch-Supremacy Member

I bought my EVpad plus version which has 32GB storage and is running Android 6.0, good for Kodi and much apps for $229 with free air mouse.
Old 05-02-2018, 11:52 AM   #822
Arch-Supremacy Member

Seriously, this new Magic Box the shop in Clementi Mall level 4 near foodcourt beats the UBox or EVPad in anyway. Reminds me of Maige TV.
The quality is the same as Maige TV. Got EPL in 4K streaming. UBox 4 Pro looks like pirated compared to this Magic Box.
This one?
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/MAGIC-BOX-...-BOX/587180499

Sure or not same as Maige?
Look at the demo video at 03:00 onward.
The change of channels so slow and the speed isn't great so I find it hard to believe the stream is at high PQ.

The closest to Maige at the moment is Deke and clones, as Maige sold the infrastructure to them. But I won't advise people to buy their boxes, at most take the subs.
Old 05-02-2018, 11:58 AM   #823
Arch-Supremacy Member

For comparison, this is Deke.

They call it 秒开, see how fast it change channels and maintain the boost of speed.

This is the original maige
Old 05-02-2018, 12:44 PM   #824

For comparison, this is Deke.

They call it 秒开, see how fast it change channels and maintain the boost of speed.

This is the original maige

this is the subs version of deke?
Old 05-02-2018, 02:28 PM   #825
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ya, you can go ask for trials.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.