Unblock TV Discussion Thread II [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dricas_007

Reaction score
Hi just got the latest gen 5 box, is it true some of the latest china drama cannot view due to copyrights? Livetv is very good though...Thanks

WinHan

Reaction score
Your Livetv can watch? Seems like mine still down.
Update. Msg them was instructed to delete & reinstall app. Worked.

Hi just got the latest gen 5 box, is it true some of the latest china drama cannot view due to copyrights? Livetv is very good though...Thanks

Last edited:

bratpig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From experience, just go to apps and clear cache of the ubtv. Not sure which one but just clear all apps starting with ub

It'll solve the hang or cannot watch problem

huitay

Reaction score
Anyone facing when watching any of the VOD...keep restarting to the start of the show/drama when watching halfway?

erikospeed

Reaction score
Your Livetv can watch? Seems like mine still down.
Update. Msg them was instructed to delete & reinstall app. Worked.

There's an update for VOD. But once installed, nothing seems to works (error: refresh down)

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My ubox 3 recently will hang at the main screen after start up..only got it for a few months. Any solutions to this? Thank you!

send for warranty claim

Very common issue for ubox 3. Contact their wechat customer service they will teach you how to revive it easily. Or bring down to their SVC centre since it's only a few months old box.

IMHO, be prepared to learn how to DIY as this issue will surface again after it's fixed.

WinHan

Reaction score
Uvod live tv have a update which can't be downliaded... Is anyone else facing this issue? Tried the delete & reinstall still don't work on Gen 4 box. UBTV app itself is working though.

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My tv screen is flickering .. I'm suspecting is caused by the ubox gen 4. Anyone facing the same issue?

cattwl7

Master Member
Reaction score
HGTV is missing. Used to be 242, but now 242 is a Jap channel

Sent from Mars using GAGT

Solidus_GZ

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes I will like to know more as well
Heard from most of my colly EVpad had more positive review, I also want to know if both box can support 7.1 audio?

Currently which is better in terms of stability? Ubox Gen 5 or Evpad Pro+ ?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes I will like to know more as well
Heard from most of my colly EVpad had more positive review, I also want to know if both box can support 7.1 audio?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EBG4tRTmgaf-zXUKg1YcoTxoERwROcYD-DU2sHjuC6o/htmlview

Quite some boxes mentioned 5.1/7.1 support. I can see they are the Nvidia Shield TV, Xiaomi Mi Box and Amazon devices, all well known branded vendor which are able to pay and get certified, not those not-well-known companies like Unblock Tech or similar.

dricas_007

Reaction score
I own the Ubox gen 5 and mibox 2s...I would say it depend on the app u using, otherwise Ubox seem better. Live TV and movie or drama both are good though....hmm

Unicorns

Reaction score
Wondering what is the differences between evpad and UBox. Any bros can advise which one is a better buy.

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
Im using the ubox gen 4 but no longer able to watch the ublive channel, whenever launch the live it will shut down the app, movies and drama okay. Please advise thank you

dricas_007

Reaction score
Im using the ubox gen 4 but no longer able to watch the ublive channel, whenever launch the live it will shut down the app, movies and drama okay. Please advise thank you

I have read some say delete your uvod app and reinstall. Should work after that

WinHan

Reaction score
Same here. Mine don't shut down but there's a prompt to update which u can't.. Watch it on the independent Ub LiveTv app is fine though.

Last edited:

gaoxingdcf

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if unblock have US channels on their servers though.

Would love to catch some US channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.