Unblock TV Discussion Thread II [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizen84

Reaction score
error 404. cant launch ublive

i have resolved my problem by changing the telco provided router to my previous router (My telco is MR and was using the router they provide - (white router with their logo))

I no network expert & i am lazy to configure or in depth find out why the default router provider by the telco is not working. I suspect they might block ublive through the default router(I maybe wrong here as it does not really make any sense)

Anyway, after changing router>>connect to network>> Download & Run the Static-DNS app(For Australia & Singapore) in app market>>Download & Run UBlive.

Hope the above help some 1 with the same issue.

Last edited:

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can do an experiment now that you gotten it working, now plug back into your isp router and see if it’s still block

i have resolved my problem by changing the telco provided router to my previous router (My telco is MR and was using the router they provide - (white router with their logo))

I no network expert & i am lazy to configure or in depth find out why the default router provider by the telco is not working. I suspect they might block ublive through the default router(I maybe wrong here as it does not really make any sense)

Anyway, after changing router>>connect to network>> Download & Run the Static-DNS app(For Australia & Singapore) in app market>>Download & Run UBlive.

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if I were you, I will switch to m1/starhub and pay less than $30/month to get better service.

gixxer186

Reaction score
Unblock gen 2 failed to load UBVOD. any help???
Ublive working but just cant load Ubvod. I have set DNS 1 to 8.8.8.8 and DNS 2 to 8.8.4.4.

Oyabun

Banned
Reaction score
I suggest u used other apks for uvod. There are so many is them uvod always slow and buffering. The box just used for ub live streaming. Than side load other apks.

Sent from Vivo 1725 using GAGT

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually there is. You just have to search and look carefully.

Well you answered your own question then. If you are adamant there is then why not ownself search and download? What for come here ask others to share the apk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.