HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Unblock TV Discussion Thread II [consolidated]

Like Tree303Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2019, 03:40 PM   #1411
High Supremacy Member

My ubtv display 3 straight lines menu bar on the left side when I press anywhere, then i have to click it for the channel list to display out. I remember last time press anywhere once then channel list come out liao, how to set it to be this way?
Old 27-02-2019, 04:50 PM   #1412
Master Member

My ubtv display 3 straight lines menu bar on the left side when I press anywhere, then i have to click it for the channel list to display out. I remember last time press anywhere once then channel list come out liao, how to set it to be this way?
keep your mouse, use the remote control.
Old 27-02-2019, 07:05 PM   #1413
High Supremacy Member

keep your mouse, use the remote control.
Thanks, it works with the remote. I have another problem, I have a ad banner appearing at the bottom when I use other apps other than ubtv, how to get rid? I installed ad blocker liao but still not blocked.
Old 27-02-2019, 08:20 PM   #1414
Master Member

Thanks, it works with the remote. I have another problem, I have a ad banner appearing at the bottom when I use other apps other than ubtv, how to get rid? I installed ad blocker liao but still not blocked.
sign of virus infection

do factory reset.

don't use ad blocker, some blockers are virus.
Old 27-02-2019, 09:56 PM   #1415
Master Member

I use it primarily to watch Hong Kong tvb cos dunno other stable ways to watch. Can anyone suggest alternative options to watch Hong Kong channels?
Same too. Was using mi box very old generation. Those alternative app can only watch for few days or month then can't watch anymore or hang while streaming. So give up n bought ubox for stable live streaming of TVB.

Sent from HUAWEI COR-L29 using GAGT
Old 28-02-2019, 11:58 AM   #1416
High Supremacy Member

sign of virus infection

do factory reset.

don't use ad blocker, some blockers are virus.
Thanks a lot bro, you've been a great help! I have done a factory reset and only reinstalled necessary apps, hopefully no more ads!
Old 07-03-2019, 06:54 PM   #1417

My unbox has not been able to offer live stream since two months ago. Anyway to make it work again?
Old 08-03-2019, 11:33 AM   #1418
Arch-Supremacy Member

My unbox has not been able to offer live stream since two months ago. Anyway to make it work again?
Change dns
Old 08-03-2019, 10:15 PM   #1419

Some help please gregory or anyone.

My ubox3 1 week never use today open suddenly everything uninstalled by itself and cant install back (especially UBTV which i use to watch).
contacted customer service, followed their instructions,
1) restored to factory default
2) installed their Winlaunch-H5
3) tried downloading App Market (应用市场)0% to 3% then go back 0% and pop out "download fail". They keep say is my internet problem. tried using LAN and also Wifi to download but same problem. Can stream youtube normally with no lag in ubox3 browser.

any other ways to try?
Old 08-03-2019, 11:14 PM   #1420
Master Member

My ubox3 1 week never use today open suddenly everything uninstalled by itself and cant install back (especially UBTV which i use to watch).
3) tried downloading App Market (应用市场)0% to 3% then go back 0% and pop out "download fail". They keep say is my internet problem. tried using LAN and also Wifi to download but same problem. Can stream youtube normally with no lag in ubox3 browser.

any other ways to try?
1. do factory reset.
2. if cannot find app market after factory reset, point the remote at the box and press 332211, try a few times if needed, reboot the box after each trial.
3. if step 2 fails, go to network and set ip to static, then change the dns to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
4. repeat step 2.

If step 4 fails, ask someone to send you a copy of app market.
Old 09-03-2019, 05:34 PM   #1421
Master Member

any other ways to try?
Quite similar, after uninstall the UBTV, try to install back and the downloading is not moving too.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT
Old 09-03-2019, 05:56 PM   #1422
Master Member

Fake unblock tech boxes being sold in taiwan.

When you turn on the box, the UI is similar to those generic tv boxes.

Dont know if these knock offs have made their way to our local shops but simply dont take the risk of buying from unknown sources or avoid if the prices are too good to be true.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:58 PM   #1423

Hi,i just bought the uboxpro 2, 6th gen. I wonder if i can trouble someone to advise if they encounter any issues using it with green internet or red internet.
Thank you

Last edited by Limasg; 12-03-2019 at 06:06 PM..
Old 14-03-2019, 08:27 AM   #1424

Udemy on UBLOCK TV

hi, i want to install UDEMY on my UNBLOCK TV. i tried installing using the Google Play store but to no avail. has anyone tried? if so can you tell me how to install it? thanks in advance
Old 14-03-2019, 10:37 AM   #1425
Master Member

hi, i want to install UDEMY on my UNBLOCK TV. i tried installing using the Google Play store but to no avail. has anyone tried? if so can you tell me how to install it? thanks in advance
get a proper box such as mibox s, you have the option to chromecast udemy from the phone.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.