HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Unblock TV Discussion Thread III [consolidated]

Like Tree40Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2021, 03:34 PM   #436
Supremacy Member

Last time i got problem with this buffering thing. The seller bluffed me say it's my internet got problem tell me go check with my isp. I don't believe him, but no choice go and meddle with the router and my box settings.. all cannot work.
Then i switched an iptv provider. No such issues happened.
So conclusion, it's the source causing these loading thing.
Care to share how to get this IPTV? Can watch football?
fake_oranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 04:34 PM   #437
Supremacy Member

I have 1 box TV unblock pros i9 gen 7 - 2G Ram + 32 G Rom. Not sure if there are any ATV rom for my Box? Or whoever has the original rom for me please restore.
Thanks for reading my post.
p / s: Sorry, I use google translate
who on earth will want to install ATV rom on unblock box?

if you need original rom, contact unblock's customer service.
gregory_choo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 07:33 PM   #438
Master Member

This was recommend by a friend. Buy from shopee my. Can choose for phone or TV box. Free trial than choose how long u want subscribe.

Posted from PCWX using Poco X3 NFC
Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2021, 10:29 AM   #439
Supremacy Member

This was recommend by a friend. Buy from shopee my. Can choose for phone or TV box. Free trial than choose how long u want subscribe.

how do you buy from shopee malaysia?
wc1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2021, 06:53 PM   #440
Master Member

They will send you the id and pw.

Software just download from website.

Old 13-01-2021, 10:31 PM   #441

And for EVpad 3/3S/3 Plus/3 Max users, even if they can not recover from the server seize by the Chinese authority (they may be able to recover but it will take time), you can still use it as a normal TV box as the HW spec is okay with H6 CPU and at least 2GB RAM. You have to learn to install apps.

Be careful about IPTV/VOD providers now though, it seems to me Chinese authority has beefed up the enforcement against them. Take note the powerful internet companies like Tencent, Alibaba and Baidu are also major IP rights holder (they control Tencent Video, Youku and iQiyi respectively).

In the end, enjoy while you can. But prepare to learn to install apps by yourself if you do not want to go for Fibre TV or streaming apps subscription.
Any recommendation on box that would be easier to install ?
baccts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2021, 11:57 PM   #442
Master Member

Now all boxes import in are not pre-installed with their proprietary exclusive live TV, vod, playback, etc. They are just normal TV box. Only after you purchase, the shop will help u install all the apps and even adult content. They using this to circumvent the IP issues. Other apps, after go home, you go to their playstore to download similar with google playstore.

Min Spec now at least 2GB ram with 16GB storage. And more blueray and full HD 1080 are loaded in VOD.

Last time 1 GB and 8 GB suffice.

TV boxes also follow the economics of diminishing returns. More boxes selling, performances weaker if bandwith and servers did not keep up.

Recently tested SVIcloud series, their performance seem better than Unblock, Evpad, Eplay. Sellers claim the servers are in Malaysia. Unlike the earlier one are base at HK, China and TW. All these are claiming free lifetime performance. My unblock 2+ last me 5 years but in between must reset, flash firmware to prolong the use. Problem is the andriod version some old box support andriod 4. Newer version cannot at all. I running Netflix HD on Evpad and Eplay no problem at all. Unblock throw Singapore river already.
Old birds know the joke.

Best bet is buy Nvidia Shield or MiniX, all high end. Than subscribe those need to pay yearly to renew your entertainment.

Thank you Gregory. You are the master of this. Too bad FB was closed down and forbidden to discuss this anymore.

Old 20-01-2021, 07:37 AM   #443

@fake_orange
I'm using this, but i have an existing box. So i purchased a 1 year subscription for this.
Of course, if you buy their new box, it will be lifetime free. though we wont know when they will close down. I've bought a previous version of the box 2 years ago and sent to my sis in Australia. Still using happily.

For the rest interested, there is a local guy selling the subscription, authorised by the manufacturer. How i know? Because i got his number from the SVI CN sales agent. I've compared the prices in MY seller and SG, almost the same. So i went for the SG subscription. Both are same actually.

Last edited by grapewall; 20-01-2021 at 07:41 AM..
grapewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2021, 08:28 AM   #444
Supremacy Member

@fake_orange
I'm using this, but i have an existing box. So i purchased a 1 year subscription for this.
Of course, if you buy their new box, it will be lifetime free. though we wont know when they will close down. I've bought a previous version of the box 2 years ago and sent to my sis in Australia. Still using happily.

For the rest interested, there is a local guy selling the subscription, authorised by the manufacturer. How i know? Because i got his number from the SVI CN sales agent. I've compared the prices in MY seller and SG, almost the same. So i went for the SG subscription. Both are same actually.
i see the risks here. hmm
fake_oranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2021, 08:32 AM   #445
Supremacy Member

@fake_orange

whats the name of the seller that sells it locally?
wc1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2021, 09:15 AM   #446
Supremacy Member

i see the risks here. hmm
beware of recommendations regarding this s**c***d.

they employ many sellers/agents to post fake messages on forum and facebook group.

so read them with a pinch of salt.
wc1985 likes this.
gregory_choo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2021, 06:56 PM   #447

they employ many sellers/agents to post fake messages on forum and facebook group.

Didn't know they have fb and forum. I'm just a normal user, so far quite happy with their contents and reliability. They have 7 days trial, so you can ask them for the trial code and test it out.
grapewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 02:59 AM   #448
Master Member

Oh that's surprising!

Last edited by Aquarius81; 10-02-2021 at 02:37 AM..
Aquarius81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 05:14 PM   #449

Possible to install the apps directly into an AndroidTV?
WarChild86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 07:27 PM   #450
Master Member

Possible to install the apps directly into an AndroidTV?
Can. But check your andriod version. Yesteryear is Andriod ver 4. Now apps most need min ver 7.

However, still recommend to get a simple TV box less than $50 no live subscription. Than buy subscription at lazada.

Or to pay with live subscription, unblock tech, Evpad, Svicloud, $120 above.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.