HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Unblock TV (UBTV)

Like Tree1076Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2016, 11:19 AM   #571

Hi,anyone know which app in ubtv has hokkien dramas? I tried looking ard but can't find any....mostly are hk/china dramas
Can use 热门电视剧 for TW drama. As for live, just go TW channels or Malaysia channel Astro 欢喜台.
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:22 AM   #572

Recently my friend just bought a Gen 3, it play for a few days and than his box got MAC address lock. He brought back to the reseller and exchange for a new set.

The seller claimed that he sold too cheaply on q0010 and Unblock tech has block his boxes at the back end. So the price was revised upward for future purchase.
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:39 AM   #573

260USD is almost same price as Maige, is pretty steep and risky.

I am just using the TV sub on my UB box.

When I sub that time, they promised to give the VOD app, but it totally don't work.
Subscribe Maige for 2 yrs before it is shut down. It is quite close to Maige TV, picture quality and switching channels part. The seller wechat me screen shot of the menu. The user menu is clean and simple to use. They are adding on more channels. I asked for demo on the android app, the HD quality is definitely better than those apps that claim it is HD but picture quality is worse than SD quality.
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 10-07-2016, 04:58 PM   #574
Master Member

Subscribe Maige for 2 yrs before it is shut down. It is quite close to Maige TV, picture quality and switching channels part. The seller wechat me screen shot of the menu. The user menu is clean and simple to use. They are adding on more channels. I asked for demo on the android app, the HD quality is definitely better than those apps that claim it is HD but picture quality is worse than SD quality.
which app claimed hd and worse then sd?

I am watching 720p HD and 1080p HD from quite a few free apps, real HD.
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:05 PM   #575
Supremacy Member

Attach PPVOD apk is from Unblock Gen 3. It can also work for Gen 2. There are more VOD movies and shows options in this.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/r88tzx
thanks! any other apk which is from Unblock Gen 3 and can work with Gen 2?
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:18 PM   #576

One of the resellers in q00 selling Aston box. He told me that that most channels are HD quality. I asked for demo but he said no setup. I bought and very disappointed with the picture quality, the HD channels are pixelated and worse than SD quality. He told me that IPTV apps are like that. Yesterday I installed deke tv apps on the Aston box. Big difference with the quality. The box is having problem like freezing and auto reset. I emailed and WhatsApp the reseller he said will get back to me but always never. The third time he asked me to screen capture or take videos of the freezing and auto rest part, I told him it's intermittent and fast, difficult to capture, then no reply from him. Lastly, once he received payment, he asked me to feedback good reviews after reaching home.
WhyNPNT likes this.

Last edited by sheringam; 10-07-2016 at 06:21 PM..
Old 10-07-2016, 09:53 PM   #577
High Supremacy Member

Not sure about you. I also owned Maige, one of the first few to use UB here and I think i was the first to use Deke here.

I don't really think Deke is producing much better better picture quality than UB, is smoother but don't mean no lag, recently it's sloggish for a few channels.
I paid USD80 for one year sub.

For the deke box, I can't find it from their official website, don't know what's the spec. I have never got their VOD working.
When I first bought it, they promised it will come with it free, but it don't work. Never seen any preview of it working before either. No one has any idea of its library, how efficient are they in updating. The user base is still tiny.

I will personally think buying the UB + Deke as backup be a better idea. VOD can easily find in many apps.

The Deke VOD, should be in a separate app, not like Maige altogether to be easy to use.
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:53 PM   #578
Master Member

One of the resellers in q00 selling Aston box. He told me that that most channels are HD quality. I asked for demo but he said no setup. I bought and very disappointed with the picture quality, the HD channels are pixelated and worse than SD quality. He told me that IPTV apps are like that. Yesterday I installed deke tv apps on the Aston box. Big difference with the quality. The box is having problem like freezing and auto reset. I emailed and WhatsApp the reseller he said will get back to me but always never. The third time he asked me to screen capture or take videos of the freezing and auto rest part, I told him it's intermittent and fast, difficult to capture, then no reply from him. Lastly, once he received payment, he asked me to feedback good reviews after reaching home.
Aston is one of the bad example, expensive and no good, try to stay away from it.

There are better paid iptv around, e.g deke, myiptv, cloudtv. Remember always ask for trials before you commit your subscriptions. This is to make sure that the app is compatible with the tv box.
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:25 PM   #579

Attach PPVOD apk is from Unblock Gen 3. It can also work for Gen 2. There are more VOD movies and shows options in this.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/r88tzx
Thanks for the share, bro This is quite useful.
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:26 PM   #580

which apps are you using bro?
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:52 PM   #581

Guys, can anyone please guide me on how to set up this box? Just got it delivered today but can't seem to set up. Any quick guides on what apps I should install and where to get from pls?
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:07 PM   #582

Which version Gen 2 or 3 you got? Go UBmarket and install all the apps.
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:12 PM   #583

I got Gen 3. The installer does not work. Only have google play store. Am I supposed to login with google ID?
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:15 PM   #584

No. There is nothing to do with google play. You have to use the UBTV applications for the live IPTV. The UBmarket icon inside there are many apps and UBTV proprietary apks for u to install.

https://www.facebook.com/hkunblocktech/

If cannot, go their facebook and download the apps, transfer to a usb drive and install.
WhyNPNT likes this.

Last edited by Oyabun; 12-07-2016 at 09:31 PM..
Old 12-07-2016, 09:35 PM   #585

No. There is nothing to do with google play. You have to use the UBTV applications for the live IPTV. The UBmarket icon inside there are many apps and UBTV proprietary apks for u to install.

https://www.facebook.com/hkunblocktech/

If cannot, go their facebook and download the apps, transfer to a usb drive and install.

Edited: This file contain majority of the apps for UBTV to work. You may just use the UBmarket apk only.
Which app is for the installer? gosh this is so frustrating!
I saw another seller stating "Certain batches have this error where cannot use installer and email and we will send you a link to download the apk file to install."
WhyNPNT likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.