Unblock TV (UBTV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Himedia h7g3 comes with mangoTV, it is blocked, but can be unblocked easily with a few special numbers :)

Himedia M6 comes with official MKTV, MKTV's IPTV is very clear and smooth, the price is about $130. It is a good box to get.
I will go check it out and may get it. Where to get? I check many sellers no longer selling.

How to unlock and unlock already can do what?

Last edited:

badsector

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For pay trial, Deke's menu system is exactly the same as HDTV on UB.

Deke box seems to have their own interface.

actually after maige closed, most new one like e.g, deke(德科), super iptv, 德宝... were using the source from dnet

think dnet cost 1380rmb for the box and 450rmb/yr subscription

u can find more info from baidu tieba

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure about that but the price is about the same I paid if need to include delivery.

Latency is almost zero. I believe maige and deke use CDN. Maybe the ones you mentioned too.

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will go check it out and may get it. Where to get? I check many sellers no longer selling.

Used to have many sellers from ebay, but it seems like all of them run out of stock, except one Canadian seller.

Once unblocked, you can watch all the shows, except the VIP section.

If you want to watch VIP section, go taoboa and buy VIP account for about 20rmb per year.

or install another special version of mangoTV called green-mango which allows you to watch everything. But you may not want to install another mangotv since you said that the set already bloated.

I have posted the procedures on how to unblock here, search for 'unblock dns' in this thread or go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/newtvboxsg/permalink/296967550651450/ to read the procedures.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes. app ui and box similar to dnet most likely are just reseller

猫TV and Edge seems popular now
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=麦格iptv&ie=utf-8
dunno the 猫TV and Edge have trials or not.
Don't know what's the official site for 猫TV.

When I was in China, their IPTV are mostly quite decent, that's because the signals are broadcast from there.
When bring to SG, if they don't have local servers to mirror it, relying on data from source, then it will be sluggish.

I read somewhere that Deke, Super, Dnet bought the infrastructure over from Maige.
That's why there's the standard but still not exactly the same.

Last edited:

p_eppermint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to solve the ubtv problem? Can't seem to load..shows pls wait or error 404. Restart also no use..

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno the 猫TV and Edge have trials or not.
Don't know what's the official site for 猫TV.

When I was in China, their IPTV are mostly quite decent, that's because the signals are broadcast from there.
When bring to SG, if they don't have local servers to mirror it, relying on data from source, then it will be sluggish.

I read somewhere that Deke, Super, Dnet bought the infrastructure over from Maige.
That's why there's the standard but still not exactly the same.

猫TV: Join their qq group 171426341

Can ask for trial account from the group.

Scuderia

Master Member
Reaction score
WeChat Wallet is easy to get. Just create a WeChat account, then get someone to give u angpow and your WeChat wallet will be created. From there just add your credit card in and then deposit directly for WeChat

Can Singapore bank credit cards be added inside Wechat and used for payments?
Sorry off topic. But maybe useful to people paying for subscription from Chinese vendors.

Poker

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone here using i25 remote ???
can i config it to power on the UB box?

zenningout

Reaction score
Himedia h7g3 comes with mangoTV, it is blocked, but can be unblocked easily with a few special numbers :)

Himedia M6 comes with official MKTV, MKTV's IPTV is very clear and smooth, the price is about $130. It is a good box to get.
Where to get himedia m6?

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have to inform them that you want to join the group for the trial and to subscribe, have to type in Chinese too. It might take 1-2 days for them to reply or to reject.
3 days already, they still never reply or lemme in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.