HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] May 2019 BTO

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2019, 04:47 PM   #61

I went to the Woodlands May BTO plot to take a look by walking from Causeway Point to the plot just this past Saturday. It is surrounded by schools, so to go into the plot, you will need to bypass the schools to go in as the schools are gated. Plus to go to the amenities like NTUC etc you will need to walk a few blocks. Honestly, while walking there I did not see the amenities until I took the bus back to the interchange. But it is pretty near to the Woodlands South Thomson Line MRT about a 5 mins walk? Really suggest to go down to see before making decision as maybe what I say may not apply to what you think.
LinnnX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 04:47 PM   #62

Went down to take a look at the May Woodlands BTO plot. Will probably not be balloting for it... Suggest to go down with your partner to take a look before balloting to see if yíall are okay with it. Hopefully the August and November plots are good.
i also want to know what is wrong with the plot

Hey there! Aiming which May BTO project?
kallang/whampoa again i guess
lamEduDe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 05:55 PM   #63

I went to the Woodlands May BTO plot to take a look by walking from Causeway Point to the plot just this past Saturday. It is surrounded by schools, so to go into the plot, you will need to bypass the schools to go in as the schools are gated. Plus to go to the amenities like NTUC etc you will need to walk a few blocks. Honestly, while walking there I did not see the amenities until I took the bus back to the interchange. But it is pretty near to the Woodlands South Thomson Line MRT about a 5 mins walk? Really suggest to go down to see before making decision as maybe what I say may not apply to what you think.
Make sense. This was one of my concern for woodlands bto as well. Surrounded by schools and few ways to exit to main road. Amenities about 10min walk away but not full fledged. Only saving grace is the MRT and future RTS. But if raining also jialat.

Posted from PCWX using WTS Qoo10 gift cards on Carousell
FreshGradDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 06:53 PM   #64

Feb failure. Time to camp again
1a2a3a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 07:01 PM   #65

Welcome onboard!

Saw your ranting on vicious cycles from the other side Totally feel you!

HCS_HCS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 07:32 PM   #66

Reporting here after failed attempt from Feb 19 BTO.
HosehMourinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 07:44 PM   #67

Same to you, welcome!

Welcome onboard!

Saw your ranting on vicious cycles from the other side Totally feel you!
1a2a3a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 07:51 PM   #68

Ya your rant totally to the point. How many times already?
lamEduDe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 08:23 PM   #69

Reporting in....fail in bto feb
SR1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 08:41 PM   #70

Will most likely be trying for 3 room this time. 4 room K/W seems impossible with the subscription rate..
ambrosiaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 08:42 PM   #71

Reporting in after failing Feb bto (first time applicants, have applied 5 times liao) . And government going to reduce bto units Geezzzzeesss
teckgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 08:47 PM   #72

Applied twice and unsuccessfully again. Damn sian when saw the result... under mcps also.. sigh
motokoayoama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 09:11 PM   #73

But itís near the upcoming hospital and mrt. Thereís an NTUC at champions court which is like 3min walk. Itís in the middle of 3 schools which is a plus sign cause youíll have unblocked view of your neighbourhood if you take high floors.
About 10mins walk to vista point
uniquely_ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 09:19 PM   #74

I might be doing the same as well, going for 3-Rm. I foresee same oversubscribe situation gonna happen in May BTO.

Will most likely be trying for 3 room this time. 4 room K/W seems impossible with the subscription rate..
HCS_HCS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 09:42 PM   #75

But itís near the upcoming hospital and mrt. Thereís an NTUC at champions court which is like 3min walk. Itís in the middle of 3 schools which is a plus sign cause youíll have unblocked view of your neighbourhood if you take high floors.
About 10mins walk to vista point
This plot of land look like on higher land. Will there be a lot stairs to climb
Lotus888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.