[Official] November 2016 BTO - Punngol Matilda Sundeck / Trio Northshore / Waterway Sunrise 1

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My side Trio have to wait and wait N wait...
To make you feel better, some residents of WaterFront have received their keys not long ago and their BTO was in Nov 15, it's 21 now so I guess Trio's (Nov 16) still ok.

slayer65

Reaction score
To make you feel better, some residents of WaterFront have received their keys not long ago and their BTO was in Nov 15, it's 21 now so I guess Trio's (Nov 16) still ok.
Hopefully this year brings good news instead of hearing all the new variants of covid

slayer65

Reaction score
Nearly got throw out of HLE loan due to pandemic hardship got it after first appeal.. Key collection date is getting nearer.

slayer65

Reaction score
Can activate the SP now or have to wait to collect key then activate? I have bought the fire insurance already.

glorfindel

Master Member
Reaction score
Punggol still have plenty of land, on the other hand Sengkang seems out be out of land, so many years no BTO.

Last BTO in Sengkang is in Feb 2019. Punggol last launch is Sep 2019. For some reason, HDB has stopped launching HDBs in these areas for a few years, maybe because there is already a lot of supply there.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.