HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

ADVICE NEEDED ON STAYING NEAR TREE HOUSE / ECO SANCTUARY / FORESQUE CONDO

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2020, 11:26 AM   #16

From google map they seem a distance away. Still affected by the highway noise?
There is some noise ... I visited there last week during day time and it seems like the noise is still there ... Not sure how loud will the sound be during night time .. have to check that
robydjrsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 03:47 PM   #17

There is some noise ... I visited there last week during day time and it seems like the noise is still there ... Not sure how loud will the sound be during night time .. have to check that
my advice to u is choose either tree house or eco sanctuary. foresque resale value does not hold up well. half of the units resold are making losses
rlskyline is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 04:04 PM   #18
Master Member

Why this three condos ah? It is right smack beside a heavy vehicle car park with limited connectivity, though it has the upcoming Dairy Farm Residences nearby. I noted itís prices is about 12-13xxpsf too, which I thought could get sth better.
Passerboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 04:06 PM   #19
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got a relative stayed there and while I was there during the CNY, I quite like that place.

Tree house to be specific.

Greenery all over, damn relaxing to just sit there at the balcony to chill

Noise wise, it depends. For me its ok. Constant humming like a white noise. Too quiet drives me crazy too so this is just nice. I always prefer expressway rather than a traffic junction cos of the constant humming rather than a stop-start traffic
mikeeeey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 08:48 PM   #20
Master Member

ts i personally stay near the area

all 3 are ok but foresque has best view for now

issue is i feel like there'll be another development next to foresque within next 10 yrs

also currently id be more concerned abt noise from dairy farm resi construction

distance to hillview mrt is a pain
griffin jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 08:55 PM   #21

ts i personally stay near the area

all 3 are ok but foresque has best view for now

issue is i feel like there'll be another development next to foresque within next 10 yrs

also currently id be more concerned abt noise from dairy farm resi construction

distance to hillview mrt is a pain
not necessary foresque has best view. eco blocks facing nature has unblocked views too
rlskyline is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2020, 10:00 AM   #22
Arch-Supremacy Member

Am quite interested in eco sanctuary. But the trade off for the location really need to make me think twice.. Any advise?

Sent from From Power of LOVE using GAGT
Hayate84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2020, 10:18 AM   #23
Master Member

Shared in another thread. In the locality, there will be 7 more residential plots on top of current Dairy Farm Resi plot.

Not forgetting 7 more residential plots at Hillview side.

1993newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2020, 10:38 AM   #24
Arch-Supremacy Member

Shared in another thread. In the locality, there will be 7 more residential plots on top of current Dairy Farm Resi plot.

Not forgetting 7 more residential plots at Hillview side.

With so many residential plots coming up, I'm hoping there will be more anemities in the future? But for now, before diary farm residence is up, I guess you gotta drive out to get your amneties right

Old 21-08-2020, 10:44 AM   #25
Master Member

Basically the amenities in that area is just Dairy Farm Residential mall & Hillv2 mall thatís about it. Coz looking at the master plan, thereís only residential plots around it. No other development. Yea for now gotta take bus or drive to BPP/Hillion for basic needs.

With so many residential plots coming up, I'm hoping there will be more anemities in the future? But for now, before diary farm residence is up, I guess you gotta drive out to get your amneties right

1993newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2020, 11:17 AM   #26
Master Member

Basically the amenities in that area is just Dairy Farm Residential mall & Hillv2 mall thatís about it. Coz looking at the master plan, thereís only residential plots around it. No other development. Yea for now gotta take bus or drive to BPP/Hillion for basic needs.
There is not many amenities within walking distance in this area. If looking for own stay and enjoy serenity and tranquility then it can be a good option, other than that pretty much no further upside for now. If looking at Eco Sanctuary then why not Dairy Farm Residences which is having discount now.
Old 21-08-2020, 11:59 AM   #27
Arch-Supremacy Member

There is not many amenities within walking distance in this area. If looking for own stay and enjoy serenity and tranquility then it can be a good option, other than that pretty much no further upside for now. If looking at Eco Sanctuary then why not Dairy Farm Residences which is having discount now.
But diary farm residence is asking around 1.6k psf right? Eco, base on past transacting around 1.2-1.3k. So it's more affordable for me.

Old 21-08-2020, 12:56 PM   #28
Master Member

Last time when tree house was launched, I kpo and went to see the SF. But because it was too ulu, I was chased by a dog.
If u r someone who loves nature, quietness and out of civilisation, I would think it’s a perfect place to stay.
Old 21-08-2020, 01:14 PM   #29
Arch-Supremacy Member

Last time when tree house was launched, I kpo and went to see the SF. But because it was too ulu, I was chased by a dog.
If u r someone who loves nature, quietness and out of civilisation, I would think it’s a perfect place to stay.
Problem is quietness also highly depending on your neighbours.. Thats why thinking of getting the resale instead of new launch, can racque racque

Old 21-08-2020, 01:21 PM   #30
Master Member

If u r someone who loves nature, quietness and out of civilisation, I would think itís a perfect place to stay.
🤣 🤣 epic... if u go there now still got chance u may be chase by dog cos itís still very ulu.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.