www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   HomeSeekers and HomeMakers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/)
-   -   ADVICE NEEDED ON STAYING NEAR TREE HOUSE / ECO SANCTUARY / FORESQUE CONDO (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/advice-needed-staying-near-tree-house-eco-sanctuary-foresque-condo-6347883.html)

robydjrsg 31-07-2020 09:32 PM

ADVICE NEEDED ON STAYING NEAR TREE HOUSE / ECO SANCTUARY / FORESQUE CONDO

ADVICE NEEDED ON STAYING NEAR TREE HOUSE / ECO SANCTUARY / FORESQUE CONDO - PETIR ROAD

Can someone pls advise how is the noise level in the condos because of BKE ( Bukit Timah Expressway )?

Thanks in advance
Roby

rlskyline 31-07-2020 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robydjrsg (Post 128825437)
ADVICE NEEDED ON STAYING NEAR TREE HOUSE / ECO SANCTUARY / FORESQUE CONDO - PETIR ROAD

Can someone pls advise how is the noise level in the condos because of BKE ( Bukit Timah Expressway )?

Thanks in advance
Roby

the noise is ok,u can try going to block 210 Petir to have a feel of the noise.
what makes u choose this area?

bolster 31-07-2020 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robydjrsg (Post 128825437)

Thanks in advance
Roby

Well, there are tons of condo along the ECP, facing the sea, paid a much higher premium for the noise. Guess it is still bearable. Up to individual.

robydjrsg 01-08-2020 07:55 AM

Is there anything that I should be worried about for this area? Or should know?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlskyline (Post 128826472)
the noise is ok,u can try going to block 210 Petir to have a feel of the noise.
what makes u choose this area?

Dear Friend

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I can select other areas as well ... Is there anything that I should be worried about for this area? Or should know?:s11:

But the reason for choosing this area was close proximity to reach my daughter's school from HillView MRT stn.

Thanks again.

robydjrsg 01-08-2020 07:58 AM

I love EAST but ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolster (Post 128826832)
Well, there are tons of condo along the ECP, facing the sea, paid a much higher premium for the noise. Guess it is still bearable. Up to individual.

Dear Friend

Perhaps, I did not understand your humor :s22: Could you pls explain what you wanted to mean?

I love EAST but my daughter's school is near that West area, thats why I was looking around TREE HOUSE / ECO SANCTUARY / FORESQUE CONDO ... but thats not a compulsion , I have not decided anything yet, I can look for other places also ...

Thanks again.

Ohw123 01-08-2020 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robydjrsg (Post 128830133)
Dear Friend

Perhaps, I did not understand your humor :s22: Could you pls explain what you wanted to mean?

I love EAST but my daughter's school is near that West area, thats why I was looking around TREE HOUSE / ECO SANCTUARY / FORESQUE CONDO ... but thats not a compulsion , I have not decided anything yet, I can look for other places also ...

Thanks again.

Humor?... lol :s13:
It was not meant to be a joke.

bolster 01-08-2020 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robydjrsg (Post 128830133)
Dear Friend

Thanks again.

those condo with seaview, all facing the ECP, bracing the expressway noise. Those are the premium stack. Paying a premium for the noise.

ECP noise is worse than BKE noise. BKE got speed camera that really work!

bolster 01-08-2020 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohw123 (Post 128830468)
Humor?... lol :s13:
It was not meant to be a joke.

This is how the developer make an undesirable unit to premium unit. :s13:

robydjrsg 01-08-2020 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolster (Post 128831001)
those condo with seaview, all facing the ECP, bracing the expressway noise. Those are the premium stack. Paying a premium for the noise.

ECP noise is worse than BKE noise. BKE got speed camera that really work!

Hi Friend - Now I get your point very clearly. You are absolutely correct, great observations. And yet, the agent says these are "Premium Stack" ... for them everything is premium stack ... :)

robydjrsg 01-08-2020 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolster (Post 128831027)
This is how the developer make an undesirable unit to premium unit. :s13:

Exactly ...

nydeidith 01-08-2020 09:23 AM

just go do some viewing to judge for yourself....

lowzeewee 01-08-2020 11:20 AM

best to do a viewing for yourself to find out, as everyone has different sensitivity to noise.

try to bring along your family to view, so that everyone can have a feel/hear of it.

robydjrsg 01-08-2020 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowzeewee (Post 128833134)
best to do a viewing for yourself to find out, as everyone has different sensitivity to noise.

try to bring along your family to view, so that everyone can have a feel/hear of it.

Yes, good suggestion ...

robydjrsg 01-08-2020 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowzeewee (Post 128833134)

Yes, good suggestion ... Thank you all

drkcynic 01-08-2020 11:24 AM

From google map they seem a distance away. Still affected by the highway noise?