Apartment rental near The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)

goyamata1st

Reaction score
Anyone has one-bed room apartment rental information near The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). My son is a freshman at the university and he wants to rent an apartment. What is the monthly rate for The one-bed room apartment ?

quailmaster

Reaction score
Hi there are studio apartments available for rent at Double Bay Residences for around $2000 per month, around 3 bus stops away from SUTD

I have sent you a private message

goyamata1st

Reaction score
Is it a furnished apartment or unfurnished one ? How many bed rooms ? safety deposit required?

Dream catcher

Reaction score
Why don’t consider staying at SUTD hostel?

Anyone has one-bed room apartment rental information near The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). My son is a freshman at the university and he wants to rent an apartment. What is the monthly rate for The one-bed room apartment ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.